how does one get a hold of admin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how does one get a hold of admin?

Lost password. The Lost password link was not working for me. It said an email was being sent to my hotmail account, but I never received the email, and to the best of my knowledge, I do not have USCHO on my blocked email list. In a stroke of luck, found a hotmail screen that had my last password saved, when the searches came up blank.(makes no sense)

I would like to get this figured out/tested.

Re: how does one get a hold of admin?

http://www.uscho.com/contact/
    Golden Knights Roundtable

Comment

Re: how does one get a hold of admin?

Originally posted by CornwallAce View Post
      Lost password. The Lost password link was not working for me. It said an email was being sent to my hotmail account, but I never received the email, and to the best of my knowledge, I do not have USCHO on my blocked email list. In a stroke of luck, found a hotmail screen that had my last password saved, when the searches came up blank.(makes no sense)

I would like to get this figured out/tested.
      Go to your junk mail box. Trust me. I've never once blocked USCHO or had it listed as spam, yet that's where I found my password reset emails a couple weeks ago.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
      X