The Athletes sexual assault thread...You asked for it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Athletes sexual assault thread...You asked for it

As in, the posters of USCHO asked for it, not the victims. Just had to clarify.

Brock Turner. Starting it off with an obvious one.
    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Re: The Athletes sexual assault thread...You asked for it

I suppose we could just say, all of them.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

There we go! Miguel Sano. Don't have one of the 5,000 links handy.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
        As in, the posters of USCHO asked for it, not the victims. Just had to clarify.

Judge Aaron Persky of Santa Clara County Superior Court sentenced Mr. Turner — who was a 19-year-old freshman when the crime occurred on Jan. 18, 2015 — to six months in a county jail and three years’ probation after he was convicted of three counts of felony sexual assault. Mr. Turner faced as much as 14 years in prison.
        Talk about a travesty of justice.
        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

EOAA recommends expulsion for U of MN basketball player Reggie Lynch for a second alleged sexual assault

He is currently appealing a suspension and ban from campus until August 2020 for a different sexual assault accusation.
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

For the record, it was two Stanford students who stopped him. I say we call him "The Swimmer Rapist".

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Complete scum. Should've gotten a decade, at least.

FWIW, Judge Persky has since been reassigned to the Civil bracket, per his own request. Figures.
              Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 01-09-2018, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                EOAA recommends expulsion for U of MN basketball player Reggie Lynch for a second alleged sexual assault

He is currently appealing a suspension and ban from campus until August 2020 for a different sexual assault accusation.
                He can die a slow horrible death.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  His lawyer can join him.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                    I am still surprised at the amount of people who feel sorry for the accused immediately . Like most women make this stuff up. Jesus.

Comment

Ryan Pacyga...yeah that guy is a tool but he is a pretty good lawyer.

Story

"Pacyga says his client has been accused of sexually assaulting one woman and having non-consensual sex with another. Both incidents allegedly happened back in April of 2016."

Non-consensual sex...or RAPE in the real world.

Since he got charged lots of stories have been floating around going back to high school. If the U of M wasnt worried about lawsuits and such they would have kicked him out the second the committee found it was likely he did it.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Ryan Pacyga...yeah that guy is a tool but he is a pretty good lawyer.

Story

"Pacyga says his client has been accused of sexually assaulting one woman and having non-consensual sex with another. Both incidents allegedly happened back in April of 2016."

Non-consensual sex...or RAPE in the real world.

Since he got charged lots of stories have been floating around going back to high school. If the U of M wasnt worried about lawsuits and such they would have kicked him out the second the committee found it was likely he did it.
                        Is it just me, or does Pacyga defend all these guys? Those spots on PA's show must be paying off big time for him...
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Yes, please.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

MLB Agent Jason Wood

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadspi...ing-1821960791
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                              Is it just me, or does Pacyga defend all these guys? Those spots on PA's show must be paying off big time for him...
                              Every major university has their version of that guy that is a good lawyer and loyal booster that the university will funnel their guys to when they **** up.

That said, Minnesota should have begged that guy to **** today. He just kept saying things and good lord was it awful.
                              Originally posted by dicaslover
                              Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                              Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Working...
                              X