Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29

Thread: The 2017-18 Holiday Tournament thread.

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    20904/13677/07677/07621
    Posts
    33,596

    The 2017-18 Holiday Tournament thread.

    Right now Williams @ UMB followed by Adrian v Salve Regina.

  2. #2
    Rocking 'The Stone'
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Location
    Retired in De Pere
    Posts
    3,458

    Re: The 2017-18 Holiday Tournament thread.

    Will be interesting to see how Adrian plays today and tomorrow against uncommon opponents...coming off two straight loses against Stevens Point..
    SNC Men:
    Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
    NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018...
    SNC Women:
    O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    240

    Re: The 2017-18 Holiday Tournament thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by pete99race View Post
    Will be interesting to see how Adrian plays today and tomorrow against uncommon opponents...coming off two straight loses against Stevens Point..
    Also interested to see how R. Cusin will do for Adrian in his return to Boston after transferring from UMB.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    20904/13677/07677/07621
    Posts
    33,596

    Re: The 2017-18 Holiday Tournament thread.

    Hmmmmm

    @UMassBeacons: Colin Clapton scores right after and makes it 4-2! 18:29 left in the game now, and @SalveAthletics has the 2 goal lead.

    More hmmmm
    @UMassBeacons: Pat Thompson scores short handed for @SalveAthletics, and makes it 5-2! 15:28 left in the game.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Plattsburgh, NY
    Posts
    2,730

    Re: The 2017-18 Holiday Tournament thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    Hmmmmm

    @UMassBeacons: Colin Clapton scores right after and makes it 4-2! 18:29 left in the game now, and @SalveAthletics has the 2 goal lead.

    More hmmmm
    @UMassBeacons: Pat Thompson scores short handed for @SalveAthletics, and makes it 5-2! 15:28 left in the game.
    Hmmmm....looks like the "class" of Adrian is starting to come out !

    Their cooler heads prevailed
    Last edited by Birdwatcher; 12-29-2017 at 05:35 PM.


    "FEAR THE BIRD!"

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    20904/13677/07677/07621
    Posts
    33,596

    Re: The 2017-18 Holiday Tournament thread.

    And it will be:
    3rd place: Williams v Adrian
    Championship: Salve v UMB

    @UMassBeacons: Pat Thompson gets his second of the game, as he gets the empty netter. 6-2 @SalveAthletics with less than a minute to play.

    --------------
    Final
    Marian 3
    MSOE 0

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    109

    Re: The 2017-18 Holiday Tournament thread.

    Ouch

  8. #8
    Rocking 'The Stone'
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Location
    Retired in De Pere
    Posts
    3,458

    Re: The 2017-18 Holiday Tournament thread.

    Surprised to see the freshman goalie starting for Adrian...Entmaa not even dressed??
    Too many turnovers on the part of the BullDogs...two shorties for Salve...
    Great effort on their part...took full advantage of the opportunities that Adrian gave them....
    SNC Men:
    Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
    NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018...
    SNC Women:
    O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Krug#1 View Post
    Ouch
    Nice job getting the West that 5 th bid. Uber skilled group of players. Uber disappearing group of teammates.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    109

    Re: The 2017-18 Holiday Tournament thread.

    Entmaa will be between the pipes today.

  11. #11
    Rocking 'The Stone'
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Location
    Retired in De Pere
    Posts
    3,458

    Re: The 2017-18 Holiday Tournament thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Krug#1 View Post
    Entmaa will be between the pipes today.
    Kelly gets the start...
    SNC Men:
    Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
    NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018...
    SNC Women:
    O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Plattsburgh, NY
    Posts
    2,730

    Re: The 2017-18 Holiday Tournament thread.

    Middlebury and St Michaels....two Vermont schools...playing in front of virtually an empty house !


    "FEAR THE BIRD!"

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Somewhere East of the Mississippi
    Posts
    122

    Re: The 2017-18 Holiday Tournament thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Birdwatcher View Post
    Middlebury and St Michaels....two Vermont schools...playing in front of virtually an empty house !
    Typical of a winter break game.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Plattsburgh, NY
    Posts
    2,730

    Re: The 2017-18 Holiday Tournament thread.

    At the end of one, Oswego 3...Neuman 0......I thought Oswego pretty much had it their way !


    "FEAR THE BIRD!"

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    20904/13677/07677/07621
    Posts
    33,596

    Re: The 2017-18 Holiday Tournament thread.

    @UMassBeacons: Erik Udahl scores with 11 seconds left. 3-2 @SalveAthletics.

    (FINAL)

  16. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nantucket, MA
    Posts
    3,104

    Re: The 2017-18 Holiday Tournament thread.

    FINAL
    Oswego 6
    Neuman 2

    I was able to catch the last 12 min of the 3rd while waiting for fish tacos from a food truck in the North Shore of Oahu - itís ok to hate...I hate myself after reading it, and yet it stays. Looking forward to the Lakers maintaining this momentum and scoring tomorrow #AlohaGoLakers

  17. #17
    Member of the REAL Zoo Crew
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Southern New York
    Posts
    8,552

    Re: The 2017-18 Holiday Tournament thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
    FINAL
    Oswego 6
    Neuman 2

    I was able to catch the last 12 min of the 3rd while waiting for fish tacos from a food truck in the North Shore of Oahu - itís ok to hate...I hate myself after reading it, and yet it stays. Looking forward to the Lakers maintaining this momentum and scoring tomorrow #AlohaGoLakers
    #WellDeservedForLouandFamily ..... if I sit and look at some of your pictures tomorrow morning will it make it warmer in the Cooler for my 8U game??

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    20904/13677/07677/07621
    Posts
    33,596
    Quote Originally Posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
    #WellDeservedForLouandFamily ..... if I sit and look at some of your pictures tomorrow morning will it make it warmer in the Cooler for my 8U game??
    Full or cross ice???

  19. #19
    Member of the REAL Zoo Crew
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Southern New York
    Posts
    8,552

    Re: The 2017-18 Holiday Tournament thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    Full or cross ice???
    Cross...I don't get to too many of my youngest games with my 10U schedule in full effect. Spent the day in Rome and Clinton today. A lot of history in that Clinton rink.

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    20904/13677/07677/07621
    Posts
    33,596
    Quote Originally Posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
    Cross...I don't get to too many of my youngest games with my 10U schedule in full effect. Spent the day in Rome and Clinton today. A lot of history in that Clinton rink.
    Glad to hear it's cross. Try teaching Mites and Squirts one timers. It's fun.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •