• Show
Clear All

Re: Maine @ RPI, Frday the 29th

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    2 Tironese (Wilson) pp
    add Polino
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Marshall has been pulled
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

final

Maine 3
        RPI 2
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Egads.
          Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

Too little too late. Good try at the end, but they have to play the whole 60 minutes.
            Try again tomorrow.
            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
            Benjamin Franklin
            The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
            Gary Player

Comment

We have not been a good team when pulling the goal tender in a long time. Have yet to learn the knack of keeping the puck in the offensive zone and keeping the pressure on. We got a chance or two but we just allow teams to clear out of the zone before we ever really set up well. Another one of those close games we could have but just did not.
              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                I was at that game and still remember that goal. I didn't realize the significance of it at the time.
                I was at the game too, in fact we had just arrived (standing by the zamboni doors) to see him finish clearing the puck and then see his teammates swarming him. Only later did we piece together what we saw, and even then, didn't get the importance.
                Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                  Just checking in-I see exactly the same thing using Firefox browser. if you can, try to download and use a Chrome browser, even if it is just for RPI-TV broadcasts. That should work. You Tube live broadcasts can be difficult and ever since Google has controlled it (as I have been told) Firefox may not work. It will work fine for videos that are not streaming live such as those stored on the RPI-TV site. But most live streaming video will give you that message. Other, more technically savvy, might give you other advice, but this is simplest way to get around it.

hockey related-had been watching from the O.R. and nothing has changed. Defensive mistakes are killing us. i am still not convinced that Linden is totally comfortable out there. Lots of nervous feet action and nervous handling of the puck especially on rebounds. I have no doubt he will eventually be fine but he does at times look like a freshman goalie and with our defensive mistakes and turnovers is being called upon to make some tough saves that he is just not ready for. Just my humble opin ion as usual.
                  Thanks for the advice, Dr. D. I'll have to try it next time.

Just finished watching the end of RPI's basketball game in the St. John Fisher tournament. (RPI won, 61-60.)

I don't know what St. John Fisher does that RPI-TV doesn't, but I had absolutely no trouble accessing St. John Fisher's video presentation using Internet Explorer.

Comment

Working...
                  X