Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
    Too bad Germany didn't actually qualify a team for either curling event. Would have made it more interesting for your report.
    That is good to know, since I will have to say that. Did either Austria or Switzerland, since all three sponsor the Goethe Institut?
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

HHT!
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
      Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

*HT. Skating pylons...

Comment

*HT
          Blanked the weekend.
          HTT- lilnsl had a PR in the Mile by a second or so.

Comment

HHT! Buck the Fadgers! 6-1 right now. FU Paint Thinner Nation!
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              HHT! Buck the Fadgers! 6-1 right now. FU Paint Thinner Nation!
              Much yelling was done. Wonderful weekend, even if I’m feeling too old for the shenanigans anymore.
              I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
                Much yelling was done. Wonderful weekend, even if I’m feeling too old for the shenanigans anymore.
                Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiit. I listen on the radio nowadays, while planting my arse on the couch. Old timer to be sure.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
                  Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiit. I listen on the radio nowadays, while planting my arse on the couch. Old timer to be sure.
                  Cheaper than I thought
                  Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                  Originally posted by Quizmire
                  mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                  MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                  MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                  I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                    Joke’s on you... I’ve already had to use a walker, smart-***!

Wait...
                    I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                      Hey you yute, get off my lawn!

Mornin' Lodge. Doing some churchin' today, then hitting up the corner store for a bottle share. Hopefully some good Olympics are on, will have to check the schedule.

Comment

Good Morning (Pacific time) Lodge! Forgot to check in.

Comment

Ahoy mateys. On the ship, sitting poolside with a drink in my hand. St Thomas, Antigua, St Kitts, St Lucia and Barbados on tap for the next week. Have a good week, I'll try to send everybody but bbdl nice weather!

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                            Ahoy mateys. On the ship, sitting poolside with a drink in my hand. St Thomas, Antigua, St Kitts, St Lucia and Barbados on tap for the next week. Have a good week, I'll try to send everybody but bbdl nice weather!
                            I never heard of those beers which are on tap.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s'upp y'all
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                                2023 National Champions
                                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                                Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X