Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

High Frequency Table?
    Hurt ****ing Trump?
    Happy Football Table. I'm still sitting there, not wanting this dream to end. The Bills made the playoffs for the first time since 1999. The ONLY team that hadn't made the playoffs this millennium before this point.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Happy Football Table. I'm still sitting there, not wanting this dream to end. The Bills made the playoffs for the first time since 1999. The ONLY team that hadn't made the playoffs this millennium before this point.
      Thanks.

Just watched Dinner for One on YouTube. I wonder how watching an old British comedy sketch became a German and Scandinavian New Year's Eve tradition.
      Last edited by Ralph Baer; 01-01-2018, 12:27 PM.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

This Pole sucks!!

kinda debating about going to the GLI tomorrow, kinda got a 3 day weekend here due to the new year and not a whole lot to do tomorrow. Maybe I'll do it next year.
        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
          This Pole sucks!!

kinda debating about going to the GLI tomorrow, kinda got a 3 day weekend here due to the new year and not a whole lot to do tomorrow. Maybe I'll do it next year.
          Tech BG final? That would be cool
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

s'upp y'all
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
              Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

it is very cold in 978-land.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                    Good Morning Lodge!

it is very cold in 978-land.
                    Same in 617-ville and 781-land.

Howdy Lodge. Happy New Year. For a Tuesday, started off OK. When I got to my T stop, an empty train showed up - yay! Got to work, all things I thought weren't going to be delivered till next week were already in my cube. Then my mom called to tell me I won the dime in the New Year's bread - go me!! Here's a link about the history and tradition of it:

The Greek Custom of Vasilopita and the Lucky Coin for the New Year

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

Howdy Lodge. Happy New Year. For a Tuesday, started off OK. When I got to my T stop, an empty train showed up - yay! Got to work, all things I thought weren't going to be delivered till next week were already in my cube. Then my mom called to tell me I won the dime in the New Year's bread - go me!! Here's a link about the history and tradition of it:

Been thinking of you. How did the appt go?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

How do you win it if you aren't there. Cool tradition

Comment

I think that I am going to keep track of how much money I am getting this year in emails. Today I am getting $13.7M from a client of Mr Christopher Kamanga of the ivory Coast.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            I think that I am going to keep track of how much money I am getting this year in emails. Today I am getting $13.7M from a client of Mr Christopher Kamanga of the ivory Coast.
                            hahaha! I am doing something wrong. No one has told me I am getting money in awhile

Comment

Been thinking of you. How did the appt go?
                              It went OK. They went over the results of all the testing, the total of which they determine "normal" to have a total score between 85-115. Her daughter got an 80. So, they officially diagnosed her as on the spectrum. The doctor said they could tell she could finish/complete some of the testing, she just stopped or lost focus, etc. so they had to mark her down. That type of stuff. My cousin was expecting the diagnosis and while not happy, I think she felt validated that she was right to be concerned. They told her she did the right thing bringing her in at that age (she was 2 in August). The doctor told her they want to do ABA therapy (did I word that correctly?) for 25 hours a week. That's a lot. She told her they could ramp up to the 25 hours. My cousin already works with EI, so she is already immersed in that. The one speech therapist she wants to use wanted to wait until she was officially diagnosed. Now they can start with her. She has a lot of research to do now. It's going to be a challenging year. I want to ask her if there is any type of training we, as her family, can go through to help out in any way. They want to see her in March for more testing.

Comment

How do you win it if you aren't there. Cool tradition
                                My Dad is very particular with the cutting of the bread. They pulled it apart to see where the dime was.

Comment

Working...
                                X