Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Good Morning Lodge.

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Going to celebrate the New Year in the warmth at Mt les Summit Lodge. Never liked New Yrs stuff- too many disappointments and not so good memories when trying to celebrate out. Making a nice dinner including apps and a yummy dessert.

Comment

Good evening Lodge. Staying in tonight. Watching a movie or two. Cooked all day. Spaghetti sauce simmering at the moment. Going to make lasagna tomorrow. I made a beef stew - well, it's not really a stew as much as it's a beef vegetable soup. I made a Greek dish called spanakorizo. Which is spinach and rice, with some tomato sauce. Made it to bring for lunch this week, because it's time to start eating better in the new year! Also made string beans and potato in tomato sauce. Not sure why I made it as I have this other stuff to eat. But it will all be better than pizza.

Happy New Year to all of you!!!

Comment

Happy football table.

So Goddam happy.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good Morning Lodge! And Happy New Year. Post counts are now locked for you-know-what.

Comment

Merry New Year to tLodge!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
              Northeast Regional:
              West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

MILLENNIALS ARE KILLING THE YEAR 2017 a
                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!
                  Good Morning, Twitch!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

and a happy New Year!
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                    MILLENNIALS ARE KILLING THE YEAR 2017 a
                    Then I guess a bunch of old people here in Alaska are keeping it alive?
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

HFT!!! First time in 18 years!

Comment

s'upp y'all

slept like normal as the new year came into, but heard the pilot mention that as we were going across europe (left heathrow at 10p there, so 11p euro time) there were fireworks visible across the continent at midnight. he said he had hoped we were able to look out and see, as their view from the flight deck was rather awesome.

maybe next year

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        Good Morning Lodge! And Happy New Year. Post counts are now locked for you-know-what.
                        best of luck!
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!

Happy New Year!
                          Originally posted by Skeeterman
                          Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                          "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Happy New Year Lodge!

I actually saw the Ball drop last night. Incredibly gaudy it is. Last time I was truly awake it was much prettier. (shows you just how long ago that was.

Watching the ramp up to the Rose Parade.

Comment

Happy New Year Lodge!

I actually saw the Ball drop last night. Incredibly gaudy it is. Last time I was truly awake it was much prettier. (shows you just how long ago that was.

Watching the ramp up to the Rose Parade.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                HFT!!! First time in 18 years!

High Frequency Table?
                                Hurt ****ing Trump?
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X