Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
    Off on a 5 day cruise. Key West and Cozumel. Have a good week!
    Thinking about going on Chris Jericho's cruise in October. Miami to Nassau and back. Will feature an onboard Ring of Honor tournament and live metal shows with his band Fozzy. JR and The King hosting.

The question is do I really want to put myself on a boat full of your average rasslin' fans.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
      Didn't think you'd want more boat time.
      Well, as long as he doesn't have to drive...

Comment

Friggin' car won't shift out if park. It's not bad enough that I only have one arm, now bmy car won't move.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          Friggin' car won't shift out if park. It's not bad enough that I only have one arm, now bmy car won't move.
          Brake/shift lock override?
          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
            Didn't think you'd want more boat time.
            I can drink and I'm not responsible for anything

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Did you Aqua Net your hair?
              Nope. by then it was all about hair gel in my part of the world. Aquanet was never big here. I did have a friend from PA who carried a can in her purse. ?!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                Good Morning Lodge!

The great destruction is now in progress to remove the remnants of the Great Flood. They are playing music from my college yrs. I feel like I should have a contact high. Sounds like the stuff I used to listen to at frat parties.
                Did they serve chocolate milk at those parties?
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  I had the same thing. Usually it’s a bad brake light or a bad connection between the pedal and and the brake light switch.

Try turning the key (if you have one) to the first position, shift to neutral with brake on, then turn the car on.

Not sure how any of that is going to work with my new car and its electronic transmission. Just to get it to neutral in off is a mystery I haven’t looked into.

Edit: also, it’s possible the steering wheel is just cocked off to the side. It’s possible you just need to turn it back towards center.
                  Last edited by dxmnkd316; 01-29-2018, 08:10 PM.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                    Could be a bad solenoid. I had the same problem. A temporary fix is to remove a plug in the counsel near the shift lever and push down with a screwdriver. The permanent fix (if that's the problem) is pretty pricey - I was quoted about $1,100. The part alone is close to $600.
                    Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

• S’upp y’all
                      Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                      Thinking about going on Chris Jericho's cruise in October. Miami to Nassau and back. Will feature an onboard Ring of Honor tournament and live metal shows with his band Fozzy. JR and The King hosting.

The question is do I really want to put myself on a boat full of your average rasslin' fans.
                      Find a boat wth a better girl to boy ratio
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        Did they serve chocolate milk at those parties?
                        Oh yes

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                          Northeast Regional:
                          West Regional: 2015, 2021
                          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                              Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                              Good evening.
                              I tried to page mookie at NRT but all the cute gate agents insisted they knew when mookie was around and to not waste their time.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                              And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                              Twenty red lights in his honor
                              Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                                Good evening.
                                I tried to page mookie at NRT but all the cute gate agents insisted they knew when mookie was around and to not waste their time.

mookie was a hit on the ana flight as he was wearing his dragons hat 2 of the attendants were from the area.
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X