Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Ordering the usual pitcher of chocolate milk at the *HT. THey have a period to make it but down 5-0.

Comment

*sits down at the Fck Hockey Table*

"1L chocolate milk, stat."

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        *sits down at the Fck Hockey Table*

"1L chocolate milk, stat."
        You can start in on my pitcher. We are still suffering thur the last period. I swear they put understudies in on Saturday nights. We really are bad this yr.

Comment

::bellies up to the table:: Slide me a chocolate milk. Double chocolate. Straight up. Skip the milk.

Comment

Get the *HT ready. Ugh. Double bourbon, neat. Thanks.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              Get the *HT ready. Ugh. Double bourbon, neat. Thanks.
              And get the next one ready. This first one will go quick.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

HHT!?!?! I certainly didn't expect a sweep this season, let alone this weekend.

Fun night at the NHL All Star festivities tonight.

Comment

s'upp y'all....

already in the office for 3hrs +

going west is always better than going east
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Greetings from the HHT 35k feet in the air! That was not pretty but it was a win. Longest 60 minute game ever. I was worried I would miss my flight! We did make it in time, was able to change into my comfy clothes for the flight. I should probably try to sleep a bit. Catch you all on the east coast!

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        $950,000 from the Imternational [sic] Monetary Fund. Total now $62.72M.
                        Late yesterday $3.5M from the UNITED NATIONS PROJECT SCHEME (13P5). Total now $66.22M.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          Late yesterday $3.5M from the UNITED NATIONS PROJECT SCHEME (13P5). Total now $66.22M.
                          no wonder the us wants to cut back on the dues paid to the un!!!!
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Morning, Lodge. Church and then the corner store. No big sportsball games today, feels weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Morning, Lodge. Church and then the corner store. No big sportsball games today, feels weird.
                              Pro bowl and NHL all star game
                              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                                Pro bowl and NHL all star game
                                Like he said...
                                I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Working...
                                X