Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

HHT! Hopefully they saved some for tomorrow night.

Comment

Lounge in Dubai has lemonade waiting for mookie and tortilla soup

Good start

Have to drive when mookie lands so trying not to take in his last chance for booze until London end of feb....
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
        Northeast Regional:
        West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          Lounge in Dubai has lemonade waiting for mookie and tortilla soup
          That sounds...disappointingly pedestrian, considering your carrier.

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!
            Good Morning, F2B&G! L0

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              That sounds...disappointingly pedestrian, considering your carrier.
              Presentation was fine, as mookie was brought a bowl with spoon fully of sour cream, guacamole, and salsa. The waiter pour from a jug the soup and slightly mixed in the mounds. Sprinkled some tortilla flakes into it and let mookie eat. Fresh crisp and tasty.

No complaints.

And appreciate the “Mexican” here

Comment

Hey all! Two Slings into the evening and heading to dinner soon at Spago atop the Marina Bay Sands. Loving this vacation!

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                Twenty red lights in his honor
                Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Today is another day!

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
                    Originally posted by Skeeterman
                    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Got my taxes done, got my parents hooked on a TV series (Justified; they like it so far, and are cursing me that they "have" to watch all of it now), got my VIP boot glass* from the local brewery, and now settling in for the Notre Merde game.

*Regular VIPs can buy 2 engraved mason jar mugs, get discounts, etc. The real VIPs spent the extra $20 and not only got the mason jars, but got Das Boot (same size as masons, 20 oz, and also personally engraved) as well. The catch is they have spare mason jars at the brewery to use. You HAVE to bring in your boot; there are no extras.

Edit: Last year, got "The Rube" on my glasses. This year is was "Hoven" on the glasses, and "Das Rube" on the boot.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Fck D1. People defending bullsh*t hits that deserve multi-game suspensions.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Fck D1. People defending bullsh*t hits that deserve multi-game suspensions.
                          Your first sentence in that post made me think you tried to read the BIG > NCHC thread. Then I read the rest of the post.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

*HT

a
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

*HT here.

Comment

S’upp y’all

Back on sleep schedule!

Comment

Working...
                                X