Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Waiting on the Snowpocalypse. It was supposed to have rained, at the least, by now. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
    Nice call.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Nice call.
      That it was supposed to have rained and nothing? That actually happened. By my count, the weather terrorists were 50% correct, within 24 hours of an event.

The snow part, they got mostly right. A little heavier than predicted in the NW metro, but not by much.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

“People that can accurately predict the future didn’t predict it perfectly and I had to use my brain to interpret things.”
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          “People that can accurately predict the future didn’t predict it perfectly and I had to use my brain to interpret things.”
          Figuring out if it's going to rain within the next 12 hours or not shouldn't be difficult, if you know it's going to snow x amount of inches (give or take 1-2 inches) within the next 24 hours. Derp.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Figuring out if it's going to rain within the next 12 hours or not shouldn't be difficult, if you know it's going to snow x amount of inches (give or take 1-2 inches) within the next 24 hours. Derp.
            Umm, there's a reason the forecasts I use at work update every 6 hours, and often even amend within those 6 hours.
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
              Umm, there's a reason the forecasts I use at work update every 6 hours, and often even amend within those 6 hours.
              See, that's BS. They nailed the LATER forecast, but can't nail the earlier one? It wasn't even a matter of how MUCH it was going to rain. It was either: rain, or no rain. And they whiffed. Big time.

Comment

See, that's BS. They nailed the LATER forecast, but can't nail the earlier one? It wasn't even a matter of how MUCH it was going to rain. It was either: rain, or no rain. And they whiffed. Big time.
                Brent, I think you should forecast how many pallets you'll move on Wednesday, then let us know whether or not it was an average day, or a $@#%@#!@#-ing crazy day where management drooled on themselves, and you needed a shower beer to cope.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                  East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                  Northeast Regional:
                  West Regional: 2015, 2021
                  Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                  Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Just went to a tea farm. The Chinese sales broad told one of mookie’s bigger clients that green tea helps you loses weight

Dude bought equivalent of 500 usd tea and pills
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!
                      Good Morning, Mookie! :0

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Hi from Singapore. Awesome city!
                        According to FB mookie and in I were at NRT at the same time earlier this week.
                        I was in a the cheap seats while mookie was living the high life in the ANA big shot lounge.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                        Twenty red lights in his honor
                        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Brent, I think you should forecast how many pallets you'll move on Wednesday, then let us know whether or not it was an average day, or a $@#%@#!@#-ing crazy day where management drooled on themselves, and you needed a shower beer to cope.
                          I predict that I will move pallets.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            My lucky day. Mr. Oleg Holland just informed me "You are now a winner of a brand new 'Mercedes Benz c300 4matic 2018' and the grand prize of $4,500,000.00 USD".

That brings the total to $42.92M not counting the car and the contents of one message that didn't say how much money was involved.
                            Just got $4.2M from Dr anthony williams. Total now $47.12M
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Just got $4.2M from Dr anthony williams. Total now $47.12M
                              and $6.5 M from Mrs, Suran Yoda. Total now $53.62M
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

and $6.5 M from Mrs, Suran Yoda. Total now $53.62M
                                Three in one day, and it isn't noon yet. This one from Robert Bonner but just $650K. Total now $54.27M
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X