Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Saw you went to craftsteak. I went there in August. It was awesome.
    Craftsteak was ****ing amazing. It was also $1000 dinner expensive, but a splurge once in a while is fun. We had an absolute blast there. We went with another Tech alum couple that we met there, and hung out with pretty much the whole trip. New friends and great, great food.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Ewe: Would you prefer PayPal, or surprise beer mail as repayment for the cider you sent? If you want me to send some MN beer to you, let me know what styles you prefer.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Isn't that the Tom Colicchio steak joint?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Isn't that the Tom Colicchio steak joint?
          Yes.

Evening Lodge peeps. Went to another wake tonight. Went to one last night, too. Friends' moms. Used to be I would go with my parents because their friends' parents had passed. Now my friends' parents are. Sad. Both women were in their 80s. One had been sick (cancer) for some time. One had emergency hernia surgery, then caught pneumonia. Yikes.

Comment

s’upp y’all
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Given who we played, and how things have going, I'll give that a HHT.

Comment

open up the tie bar
                Last edited by Ralph Baer; 01-10-2018, 12:04 AM.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Yes.

Evening Lodge peeps. Went to another wake tonight. Went to one last night, too. Friends' moms. Used to be I would go with my parents because their friends' parents had passed. Now my friends' parents are. Sad. Both women were in their 80s. One had been sick (cancer) for some time. One had emergency hernia surgery, then caught pneumonia. Yikes.
                  that is sad.

Good evening Lodge!

Comment

Yes.

Oof. I am dreadful of that day. No one yet, but everyone is getting up there.

40s or so today and tomorrow, then back to deep freeze, and bonus! Rain turning into ice, then into snow. Roads are gonna be fun Thu morn if that forecast holds true.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Thank god I don’t own a rear wheel drive car as my daily driver in the winter anymore.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Thank god I don’t own a rear wheel drive car as my daily driver in the winter anymore.
                        With my commute, doesn't really make a difference. Haven't owned a FWD vehicle since 2001.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

There are times I miss rear-wheel drive, going down the freeway ain't one of them. If there's gridlock, it doesn't make any difference. Obviously.
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                            There are times I miss rear-wheel drive, going down the freeway ain't one of them. If there's gridlock, it doesn't make any difference. Obviously.
                            Truth. I don't really care about FWD/RWD either way. It's about the driver and how they handle the vehicle, at least for my purposes in driving. Frankly, I have bought my last two vehicles because they fit my style/personality. I can adapt to their handling.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              Ewe: Would you prefer PayPal, or surprise beer mail as repayment for the cider you sent? If you want me to send some MN beer to you, let me know what styles you prefer.
                              Whichever is easier. MN Beer might be interesting. I prefer dark beers - porters/stouts. Just no milk stouts please.
                              The husband is SOOOO jealous that you went to Craftsteak; he saw the FB post.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                                2023 National Champions
                                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                                Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X