Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

I mean, it's common knowledge that Mel stockpiled recruits knowing he was taking the Michigan job as soon as Berenson retired. Makes your first year of recruiting in Ann Arbor much easier, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      *HT

a
      again but worse
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

*HT. Of course by now, I should be used to it. Been 2.5 seasons since we won in OT.

Comment

FHT. Down 4-1. Missing 3 top players, 2 due to equipment failures. *sigh*

Now awaiting Buffalo's quick exit from the playoffs tomorrow. At least I'm used to sports disappointment.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

*ht
            Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
            Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

*HT. That was depressing.

Comment

S’upp y’all
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Getting amped for the BUF game tomorrow. Probably too amped. Don't expect to win, but it IS Bortles at the helm....either way, I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve right about now....
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    Getting amped for the BUF game tomorrow. Probably too amped. Don't expect to win, but it IS Bortles at the helm....either way, I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve right about now....
                    If McCoy can go, they'll beat the Jags. If not, odds are Bortles sucks and you'll win anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      If McCoy can go, they'll beat the Jags. If not, odds are Bortles sucks and you'll win anyway.
                      Reports are Shady is out. Truth: Made the playoffs. That's a win in my book. I can't complain about the season. Either way...I won't use my AK.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        Reports are Shady is out. Truth: Made the playoffs. That's a win in my book. I can't complain about the season. Either way...I won't use my AK.
                        I did love Buffalo sending wings to the Bengals as a thank you/consolation prize. That was hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          I did love Buffalo sending wings to the Bengals as a thank you/consolation prize. That was hilarious.
                          That was hilarious. And the multitude of the $17 donations to the Ginger Ninja's charity (dollar amount equal to years of playoff drought). Dalton was legit WTeff until he realized the meaning. Yes, I sent $17 also.

Comment

HHT but at the *frozen pipes table

blew our a pipe- ceilings on the main floor and the finished basement fell in, water everywhere. UGH.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                              HHT but at the *frozen pipes table

blew our a pipe- ceilings on the main floor and the finished basement fell in, water everywhere. UGH.
                              Ugh. That's awful.

Somehow our house keeps trucking. I credit the fact that it wasn't a part of a development. It was built by a hearty Minnesotan in 1927 for him and his family to live in. One of four houses in the area at the time.

We searched the records for the area. Those four houses have paid contractors for repairs the least since 1960. By a lot.
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X