Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

almost at my daily step record. I’m so tired. New York is awesome
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
      so- what happened??

Good Evening Lodge!
      They more or less split our commercial lines business unit into two, creating two new business units. Not really affecting my job (at least not for now), but several friends of mine who work in that business unit’s marketing department could very well be out of work. One of them told me that had a department meeting scheduled for 3:00 for them to get more information. I’m going to check in with her tomorrow. It’s a major re-structure for the company. A little unsettling.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        They more or less split our commercial lines business unit into two, creating two new business units. Not really affecting my job (at least not for now), but several friends of mine who work in that business unit’s marketing department could very well be out of work. One of them told me that had a department meeting scheduled for 3:00 for them to get more information. I’m going to check in with her tomorrow. It’s a major re-structure for the company. A little unsettling.
        Yick. You should have had the large Fribble.

Comment

Pre-ordering a pitcher of chocolate milk at the *HT. No puck luck.

Comment

*HT as usual
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Someone beat me with a board... that was terrible. *HT

Comment

Scored in OT to win after being down by 2. I was channeling Scarlet. Thanks Scarlet- I made myself a chocolate shake and poof! GOes to OT then a score

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                  Scored in OT to win after being down by 2. I was channeling Scarlet. Thanks Scarlet- I made myself a chocolate shake and poof! GOes to OT then a score
                  Happy to help!! At the HHT myself. Had my lemon drop last night and a delicious chocolate Fribble with dinner so no need for a beverage at the moment. Though I could be persuaded.....

Comment

HHT! Enjoyed the sign in the student section at the end of the game, "you came all this way FOUR nothing"
                    Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                    wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                    7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Great day at work, until about 5:30pm. Had to head to the main building b/c we were "understaffed" and a guy had to leave at 5. Well, guy stayed until 6 (when we were done) and they were rolling a full staff of the early shift. How they think me taking a 10 minute commute to work for 20 minutes is a good thing, I'll never know.

Stopped by the corner store* on the way home to pick something up that was much needed.

*corner store = my local brewery (can't use "the office" as that has been taken by LWB)
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

This year even ties are celebrated at the HHT!
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2023 National Champions
                        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                        Northeast Regional:
                        West Regional: 2015, 2021
                        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

s’upp y’all
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            s’upp y’all
                            HOW ARE YOU DOING ON THIS FINE NIGHT?

(had to)
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                              Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                              Northeast Regional:
                              West Regional: 2015, 2021
                              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                HOW ARE YOU DOING ON THIS FINE NIGHT?

(had to)
                                Still daytime

Well mookie guesses night now - almost 7p

Day has gone on forever..... feels like 72hrs since mookie first woke up some time ago
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X