Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

S’upp y’all
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
      Northeast Regional:
      West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Someone is up early

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!
          Good Morning, Mookie!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Lodge
            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
            7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Ugh, this weekend was pure sh*, with exception to the Vikings game, which I didn't get to see.

First, I had to attend the Catholic pre-marriage retreat Friday night and all day Saturday. That wasn't as bad as it could have been, but it just dragged on and on and on. Mr. Super Pious was the emcee for the event, and while a likeable enough guy, he lives in a way that nobody there could relate. The guest speakers were hit and miss, with the biggest hits speaking on Friday.

Then Sunday happened. Woke up to news that the pastor of my fiancée's church died that morning, his body found in his bathroom, mid-shaving. They found him early because he missed the 8:30 Mass. So that was a mad scramble for everyone directly involved with the parish. First, they're grieving because this man who they all truly loved - really good guy, through and through, died unexpectedly. Then they had to find replacement priests for the 10:30 and 6:00 masses, along with someone for the remainder of the week. They were able to get ahold of a retired priest to serve for the 10:30, but then Bishop Cuzzins served for the 6:00 (his name means nothing to me either, other than his title). So that was my weekend. I spent all day Sunday at the church, helping keep things
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                Ugh, this weekend was pure sh*, with exception to the Vikings game, which I didn't get to see.

First, I had to attend the Catholic pre-marriage retreat Friday night and all day Saturday. That wasn't as bad as it could have been, but it just dragged on and on and on. Mr. Super Pious was the emcee for the event, and while a likeable enough guy, he lives in a way that nobody there could relate. The guest speakers were hit and miss, with the biggest hits speaking on Friday.

Then Sunday happened. Woke up to news that the pastor of my fiancée's church died that morning, his body found in his bathroom, mid-shaving. They found him early because he missed the 8:30 Mass. So that was a mad scramble for everyone directly involved with the parish. First, they're grieving because this man who they all truly loved - really good guy, through and through, died unexpectedly. Then they had to find replacement priests for the 10:30 and 6:00 masses, along with someone for the remainder of the week. They were able to get ahold of a retired priest to serve for the 10:30, but then Bishop Cuzzins served for the 6:00 (his name means nothing to me either, other than his title). So that was my weekend. I spent all day Sunday at the church, helping keep things
                Yikes. ANd I thought our Priest having a brain TUmor was bad.

Comment

s’upp y’all

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    s’upp y’all
                    s'upp mook

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

Yeah, glad we're not Catholic. Sorry about the pastor.

Think we have settled on a date now. We had been looking at Saturday, May 4th, 2019 as our date, and going with a Star Wars themed reception. But after crunching the numbers on for it it was just going to be too dang close to call as to wither or not we could save up enough cash to make that date happen. So now we think we're going to go with Friday, September 13th, 2019 as our date, as it allows us more time to save up for it, we get a good discount on our reception hall for that date, and I might just be able to swing a home football game against NMU, and unless we opt to go to Orlando for Universal Studios there, and do a week up in the UP instead, which just might happen to include a GVSU football game at MTU as well. Just all planning right now, but we should be signing for the reception hall on Saturday.
                      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

Transfiguration?

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                        Twenty red lights in his honor
                        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                          Transfiguration?
                          That's the one.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                            Northeast Regional:
                            West Regional: 2015, 2021
                            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                $820,000 from Edward Mike. Just small change.
                                Total $33.72M
                                I received another message, this time from MRS. Janet L. Yellen, for $4.7M. I guess I should count it again.
                                Total $38.42M
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X