Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Getting amped for the BUF game tomorrow. Probably too amped. Don't expect to win, but it IS Bortles at the helm....either way, I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve right about now....
    both underdogs won yesterday, so you got that going for ya!!!
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      I think that I am going to keep track of how much money I am getting this year in emails. Today I am getting $13.7M from a client of Mr Christopher Kamanga of the ivory Coast.
      I just got $10.5M from Dr. Donald Lukas. The total is now $24.2M.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

RFAlph- you lucky dog. Can I borrow some of that to fix my house?

Good Morning Lodge!

I am a flipping genius! Bottom floors have heat- Everytime the heat pushes it rains from the ceiling. You can feel/see where the pipe burst at a joint. Took a long piece of aluminum foil and wrapped it around the pipe (it is at a 90 angle where it burst) and made a sort of tube that hangs down. Everytime it leaks it pours nicely down into the bucket below. les 1- leak a bunch more. Sorta like not being shut out in a 20-1 game.
        Last edited by leswp1; 01-07-2018, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
          Sure.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

Good Morning Lodge!

I am a flipping genius! Bottom floors have heat- Everytime the heat pushes it rains from the ceiling. You can feel/see where the pipe burst at a joint. Took a long piece of aluminum foil and wrapped it around the pipe (it is at a 90 angle where it burst) and made a sort of tube that hangs down. Everytime it leaks it pours nicely down into the bucket below. les 1- leak a bunch more. Sorta like not being shut out in a 20-1 game.
            Is les sporting a plumbers butt yet??

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              Is les sporting a plumbers butt yet??

les wishes she was seeing the plumber's but

Comment

Mornin' Lodge. No church today. Usually I'd watch the first half of the games there, and then head over to my local brewery, but I don't want to miss a minute of the BUF game. So, hitting up a local spot for breakfast (a YUUUUUUGE breakfast burrito) then my local brewery which is pretty much next door. They promised me the game when I stopped by yesterday.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  They promised me the game when I stopped by yesterday.
                  good to see the local breweries doing charity work.
                  PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!

Just for the record, the SCSU player who was at WJC didn't have their equipment either.
                    Originally posted by Skeeterman
                    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                      HHT but at the *frozen pipes table

blew our a pipe- ceilings on the main floor and the finished basement fell in, water everywhere. UGH.
                      Oh no. I’m sorry! That completely sucks.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

HHT last night!

Comment

Made a pan of brownies. Over cooked them. Cut off all the edges which were almost burnt. They were delicious. Like eating cookies!

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Oh no. I’m sorry! That completely sucks.
                            It could have been much worse. Still not what is qualified as fun tho

Comment

I wonder if I will reach $1B by the end of the year.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

What happened to this site? How is there no series thread for Huskies vs. Gophers?
                                St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Working...
                                X