Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Sitting in the hotel lounge eating nuts and drinking grapefruit juice
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

overslept and then forgot to say "Good Morning, Lodge!"
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Lodge. Load of laundry already in process. About to make breakfast. Random question for you all - what's the best way to get rid of soda? I have cans of soda in my pantry closet that I'm not going to drink. It's a few years old. I don't want to pour them down the drain. I think that will be bad. Can I just toss full cans into the trash?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          Good morning Lodge. Load of laundry already in process. About to make breakfast. Random question for you all - what's the best way to get rid of soda? I have cans of soda in my pantry closet that I'm not going to drink. It's a few years old. I don't want to pour them down the drain. I think that will be bad. Can I just toss full cans into the trash?
          Save them and chuck them at the noisy after hours people by the pool.
          I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
            Save them and chuck them at the noisy after hours people by the pool.
            I like how you think.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
              This year even ties are celebrated at the HHT!
              I know the feeling

Why not send them down the drain? They will clear the drain out with all the fizz and causticness. Altho the bombing the noisy people works too.

Good Morning Lodge! After having a pile day (Hoven terminology) yesterday trying to be productive today. So far have managed to remake the bed, sort the laundry, clean most of the kitchen, take down Christmas in the Dining Room. About to head to the library to pick something up then I am going out for a walk. After that peck away at the massive list of things that need to be moved from the Great Flood.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                Why not send them down the drain? They will clear the drain out with all the fizz and causticness.
                Really? Wasn't sure if it would be bad for pipes or not.

Comment

You put it down your throat. That is much more fragile. Just sayin'

(true confessions have never liked soda so can't figure out what the draw of it is)

Comment

You can use cola to clean rust and stuff off of things.

Evening, Lodge. Full day today. Headed up to Stillwater (about 45 minutes NW of where I am) for a bottle release shindig, met up with bbdl/Mrs bbdl. We then hit a little hole in the wall Italian place in Mahtomedi (maybe 10 minutes away from Stillwater?) for a bite to eat and try out their beer, which they brew themselves. The food was quite good, same with the beer. Finally got home and settling in for the Gopher game.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      You can use cola to clean rust and stuff off of things.
                      Also good to clean off windshields.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Or....mix them with booze...
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

For real heading pre-emtively to the *HT. 4-0 bad people and it is not even thru the 2nd period.

Comment

Make that a pitcher of chocolate milk. We came back to within one but now- down by 2. Sigh.

Comment

FD told me to head to the *HT, but I didn't expect to find it full of CCT fans.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good, no one took my seat. *throws Ralph a drink*

Comment

Working...
                                X