Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Good Morning Lodge!

Day 13 of after the flood. Still no ceilings, the floor in the Dining room is interesting looking (warped wood) and we are sloooooowly formulating a plan

First day of the new semester for me. Will be happier by this afternoon but I hate the whole jumping into it thing

Comment

Hate this warm weather. It's winter, act like it. Better not be anywhere near above freezing next week/weekend.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        Hate this warm weather. It's winter, act like it. Better not be anywhere near above freezing next week/weekend.
        in the 50s this coming weekend. Maybe I can get some fresh air in the house.

Comment

Morning.

My neighborhood received 5" of snow yesterday. Looks like a winter wonderland. Should only last till the weekend however, as it will warm up.
          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            in the 50s this coming weekend. Maybe I can get some fresh air in the house.
            That sounds like hell.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              That sounds like hell.
              No it doesn't. There is no fresh air in hell.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I would rather have that than rain.

Comment

HHT. I guess. 1 PP goal, 2 shorties (followed by a shortie for MSU). Wild game. Horsesh* hockey by both teams. But, we won. I suppose.

Gorgeous weather tomorrow, and we were warmer than Planet Houston today. That made me chuckle.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                    Quinnipiac Bobcats
                    2023 National Champions
                    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                    Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

I’m beginning to feel I should post a pony gif once a day in the NCHC/B1G thread just for levity...
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!
                        Neigh, JJAK!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          I’m beginning to feel I should post a pony gif once a day in the NCHC/B1G thread just for levity...
                          I would not be opposed to this.

Good morning Lodge.

Friday. Hockey. Weekend soon.
                          Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                          wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                          7 B1G
                          7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                          6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                          5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                          5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                          2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                          2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                            I would rather have that than rain.
                            Temperatures above 20 between December and February **** me off. It is winter, it should be cold, it should be snowy.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Good morning Lodge. It's Friday. yay. Sunny but cold. That's good. Also, payday! That's great.

Came in to work today to news that our company is selling off a chunk of business to another group. There's going to be a video message from our CEO in 45 minutes. There has been rumors of some big changes coming. I'm curious to hear what more is coming down the pike. At the moment I'm not worried about me and my job. At least not yet. We'll see what happens.

At any rate, I'm leaving early today - hockey tonight. That might not make me feel any better. But I am grabbing dinner at Friendlys and treating myself to a Fribble!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                Good morning Lodge. It's Friday. yay. Sunny but cold. That's good. Also, payday! That's great.

Came in to work today to news that our company is selling off a chunk of business to another group. There's going to be a video message from our CEO in 45 minutes. There has been rumors of some big changes coming. I'm curious to hear what more is coming down the pike. At the moment I'm not worried about me and my job. At least not yet. We'll see what happens.

At any rate, I'm leaving early today - hockey tonight. That might not make me feel any better. But I am grabbing dinner at Friendlys and treating myself to a Fribble!
                                so- what happened??

Good Evening Lodge!

Comment

Working...
                                X