Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Evening, Lodge.

Work was not at all what I expected today. Even slower than Black Friday, which is insane. Makes me afraid of tomorrow; guessing we'll get slammed. If not, then I will bet we are dead all week and super-slammed next week.

And it's really cold out. Not as bad as the UP from what I've been seeing, but it's cold enough. And it's gonna be colder this weekend. Wunderground has the high temps for Sun and Mon listed as "--."
    Keep warm and toasty under a blanket
    18.18%
    Curse my local sports team
    22.73%
    Hibernate until spring
    6.82%
    Build a snow fort
    13.64%
    Reminisce about how winters were worse "in my day"
    29.55%
    Bacon and Giada and yada yada yada
    9.09%
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Good morning to tLodge!
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
    Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning tot he rest of tLodge!
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

S’upp y’all

Where’s the pole?
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning, sort of. Lodge!

Watched last years Star Wars Movie last night with lilnsl. Now can go see this yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            Good Morning, sort of. Lodge!

Watched last years Star Wars Movie last night with lilnsl. Now can go see this yrs.
            My mom was all worried about missing Rogue One and wondered if it was a necessary movie. I told her no, it was like a bonus feature. She was much relieved.

And DHBoss did a solid today: he spent all yesterday cooking up prime rib to treat our staff for lunch. And that sh* was good. Had them done in various degrees from "can still hear the cow moo-ing" to almost medium. I went with the moo-ing. Delicious.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              My mom was all worried about missing Rogue One and wondered if it was a necessary movie. I told her no, it was like a bonus feature. She was much relieved.

And DHBoss did a solid today: he spent all yesterday cooking up prime rib to treat our staff for lunch. And that sh* was good. Had them done in various degrees from "can still hear the cow moo-ing" to almost medium. I went with the moo-ing. Delicious.
              Cool

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                2023 National Champions
                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning tot he rest of tLodge!
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning Lodge. Where's the pole?

Comment

s'upp y'all

Comment

Happy Birthday FadeToBlack&Gold!!

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Heat wave here in the Twin Towns, it’s 7 degrees outside. Above.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                          Twenty red lights in his honor
                          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

I won $2 in the Mega Millions lottery Tuesday night! Matched the Mega ball. Gonna roll it over tomorrow and buy another ticket.

Comment

Good Evening, Lodge!
                              Originally posted by Skeeterman
                              Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                              "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Working...
                              X