Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    and someone slept a like late....
    I think I will go back to sleep.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Evening, Lodge. Work was DEAD today. Storm/weather killed it. I have no idea what to expect for tomorrow, except maybe a surge in ice melt sales (and UGH on hand-loading 50lb boxes that are the size of a breadbox).

Kinda laughing at all the people who couldn't accelerate from a dead-stop, or were slipping a little on the roads on the way to/from work, while I merrily drove a little slower than normal and had no issues. The roads were not ideal, no doubt, just had to be cautious.
      No doubt it is tough to spin the wheels with a V6, even with icy roads.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Still in the hurry up and wait phase

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post

Yeah, the back end of the V8 would definitely be more inclined to step out.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            I spun a little (on purpose) in my work's parking lot, to see which way the arse-end would go, etc, and to see how much gas I could give it from a dead stop. It's pretty slippery in my lot, due to all the semis packing that snow down tight. There are spots where it's pretty much glare ice, for example. Have also done the "do 30mph and slam on the brakes" in the lot, too, just to see how it handles.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good evening Lodge. Spending my Friday night here at work. We’re installing some wall clings in our building tonight. There’s a scissor lift in our lobby right now. It’s pretty cool. It’s for our Team USA kickoff next week. Will be here all weekend too as we’re installing a custom made gondola in one of our cafeterias and we’re also doing all the elevators, both inside and out. It’s going to look so cool when it’s done.

Comment

HHT! 2 year and 2 month (minus a day) OT curse lifted!!!

Comment

*ht
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                  East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                  Northeast Regional:
                  West Regional: 2015, 2021
                  Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                  Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

HHT

a
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      Good evening Lodge. Spending my Friday night here at work. We’re installing some wall clings in our building tonight. There’s a scissor lift in our lobby right now. It’s pretty cool. It’s for our Team USA kickoff next week. Will be here all weekend too as we’re installing a custom made gondola in one of our cafeterias and we’re also doing all the elevators, both inside and out. It’s going to look so cool when it’s done.
                      I can operate a scissor lift! (I think). Should have outsourced that job!
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

FHT.

Disgusting.

Comment

Hht.
                          Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

HHT apparently. I saw it on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              HHT apparently. I saw it on Twitter.
                              I actually did, too.

Comment

HHT for me. My team didn't play, but I watched Miracle, so that's an auto win for bbdl.
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X