Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

This never ever happens to me, but I got the cancel from work. It came late (while I was standing in my garage feeling very salty about having to drive into work). I am technically on standby and have to check in at 9pm to ensure that I'm not needed for the rest of the night, but for now, I get to stay home. Safe and warm.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
      This never ever happens to me, but I got the cancel from work. It came late (while I was standing in my garage feeling very salty about having to drive into work). I am technically on standby and have to check in at 9pm to ensure that I'm not needed for the rest of the night, but for now, I get to stay home. Safe and warm.
      Yay! It is nasty, nasty out.

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Work been hell-crazy, and found out why. The Sales idiots never checked in with their customers over the holidays AND/OR the customers just said "wait until the new year." So ALL the orders have been coming in. Good Lord, it's been nuts.

Working for the weekend. And, go Bills.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
          Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Lodge. Working from home again today. Going to go out and see how plowed, or not plowed as the case may be, my spot is after breakfast. I may keep my car in the T garage through the weekend because it's going to be sub zero this weekend.

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

It got as low as 11F but is now a balmy 14F

Comment

The BTHC/NCHC thread in D-I, there's a fish on the hook that doesn't seem to understand how these threads work. This has been such stupid fun.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    To be fair, I could be completely full of sh|t here too.
                    This is given.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                    And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                    Twenty red lights in his honor
                    Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Cram it birdman
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

HHT!
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2023 National Champions
                        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                        Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

*HT

a
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Hht!

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Hht!
                              That's a good job outta you.

Comment

Well, sh*. A bar/restaurant I went to every time I hit up CO Springs is closing this month. Re-branding/renovations, I guess. It was a total "Cheers" type neighborhood place, Irish themed, of course. Hell, they even remembered MY name after a year between visits (Brent, from MN, right?) even though I never did anything stupid in there! Guess they didn't get many out-of-towners (truth, which I found out later).

That gives me a sad, but I hope the new model does well. The owners are good people.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X