Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    So the wedding reception of mine/mostly-hers will be State Fair themed. She's got connections working for a decently large church, and will have a food truck on premises for mini donuts, cheese curds, and a third thing I'm forgetting (fried pickles?). We'll have a group of Filipinos providing some chicken and steak skewers, along with egg rolls. There will be other food with healthier varieties for those who want. However, there's the big food add that I just learned about yesterday, and will likely get the most attention - Sweet Martha is providing us some cookies. She's a cousin of my future MIL, and likely related to a Gopher D-man, of the freshman variety, based upon the last name. I'm a man with pretty much no connections marrying into a family with almost all the connection. Like all of them ever. It's crazy.
    All i got from this is that youre a full on Gophers fan from that day forward.

And mmmm cheese curds.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
      All i got from this is that youre a full on Gophers fan from that day forward.

And mmmm cheese curds.
      She's converted to SCSU after attending one game in St. Cloud. She said that the fans at 3M wasn't nearly as much fun as the NHC.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

back to the *HT
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Meh HT.

The move went well, the rewards to myself afterwards went better. Hit a brewery on the way home (met up with Armadillo) that is also way the hell out there. Great beer, beautiful space, right on the lake. Can't even imagine how it is in summer. Finished off the day with a goldmine of a tip on some rarer beer that a store near me had, so added to my cellar a little.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

HHT!

Sorry Ralph...
            Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
            Northeast Regional:
            West Regional: 2015, 2021
            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

HHT! Not the prettiest, but it’s a win. And the snow that was supposed to start after 11pm was in full force by the time the game was over. If I had known the snow was going to start earlier, I may not have made the trip. It wasn’t that bad but it was definitely messy.

Comment

HHT it's been a long season.
                Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                  *HT last night. Hopefully just 1 more month before this train wreck season can end.

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                  If nothing goes right it's only another 2 weeks. Ask me how I know...
                  Same.

Originally posted by Almington View Post
                  How to cap off a terrible week? Getting laid off after being told your position was “safe”
                  Boo. Sorry to hear!

*HT again. They find ways and ways to send me here. Chocolate milk please.

Comment

s'upp y'all
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Forgot again.

Good Morning.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!
                        I love the Olympics. Miss Wide World of Sports when we used to be able to watch all this stuff on a Sat afternoon every yr.

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
                          How to cap off a terrible week? Getting laid off after being told your position was “safe”
                          Ugh. I’m sorry.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

*HT last night.

Off the ship, killing some time wandering around old San Juan before flight in 4ish hours. Few days at home before I go back to work.

336 days (or less ) until the next cruise.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                              $45M from Joyce Samuel (what a sob story). The total is now $250.001M.
                              $7.8M from Maurizio Stefani. The total is now $257.801M.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Evening y’all. Day off tomorrow as we are closed. Need to do some cleaning and get a couple things done at home. Looking forward to a relaxing Monday.
                                AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Working...
                                X