Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Good Morning Lodgers, especially those at the *HT!
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Morning. I get to drive 45 minutes to help a brotha move. Have to be on the road by 9. Was told there would be donuts. Yeah, this should be fun.
      You’re welcome. 😀

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
      And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
      Twenty red lights in his honor
      Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        I think I’ll have a chocolate martini. Just utter disgust at this point.
        Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
        HHT. Quality win. Now if my team could just find consistency
        I would like both the win and consistency. Neither are coming.

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        UAA lost but I'm so numb to it I don't care about that. I'm happy because a) It was the last home game so I no longer have to watch this terrible team and b) I won $300 in the Chuck-A-Puck!
        Nice!

Good Morning Lodge!
        Another day is here.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
          I would like both the win and consistency. Neither are coming..
          For you and me both, sister. I bought a ticket to tonight’s game up at Merrimack last month. I’m leading towards not going. That’s not like me.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
            You’re welcome. 😀
            I just hope I don't get lost out there in the sticks.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Mornin’ y’all. Nice couple inches of fresh powder this morning. Last regular season game for our guys tonight. Crazy to think the state tournament is less than three weeks away.

I was asked to go back and do color commentary again this year if we don’t qualify. Excited for the opportunity again, although I’d prefer to be coaching.
              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

*HT last night. Hopefully just 1 more month before this train wreck season can end.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                  Hopefully just 1 more month before this train wreck season can end.
                  If nothing goes right it's only another 2 weeks. Ask me how I know...
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                  East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                  Northeast Regional:
                  West Regional: 2015, 2021
                  Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                  Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

How to cap off a terrible week? Getting laid off after being told your position was “safe”

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      60% of 9M pounds from Mrs. Susan reads. That is 5.4M pounds and using 1.39 pounds/dollar is $7.506M. The total is now $205.001M.
                      $45M from Joyce Samuel (what a sob story). The total is now $250.001M.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
                        How to cap off a terrible week? Getting laid off after being told your position was “safe”
                        Most sorry to hear that.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Almington View Post
                          Sorry to hear that.
                          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            I just hope I don't get lost out there in the sticks.
                            It was interesting to see Mt. Rushmore in the winter.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                            Twenty red lights in his honor
                            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Morning. I get to drive 45 minutes to help a brotha move. Have to be on the road by 9. Was told there would be donuts. Yeah, this should be fun.
                              How was South Dakota today?
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

So the wedding reception of mine/mostly-hers will be State Fair themed. She's got connections working for a decently large church, and will have a food truck on premises for mini donuts, cheese curds, and a third thing I'm forgetting (fried pickles?). We'll have a group of Filipinos providing some chicken and steak skewers, along with egg rolls. There will be other food with healthier varieties for those who want. However, there's the big food add that I just learned about yesterday, and will likely get the most attention - Sweet Martha is providing us some cookies. She's a cousin of my future MIL, and likely related to a Gopher D-man, of the freshman variety, based upon the last name. I'm a man with pretty much no connections marrying into a family with almost all the connection. Like all of them ever. It's crazy.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X