Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Despite your record, you guys have really struggled with your conference schedule. Reminds me of another Upper Midwestern team I know, *cough*cough* except we just changed coaches.
    tDon's contract is done after next season. I'm for buying him out at this point. Unacceptable. I hate saying it, but them's the facts. Chances are, let him run his contract and move on. *sigh*
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

*HT. Warm up the bus, er, plane. A couple of quarts of chocolate milk won't help.

Comment

*HT. Back to normal.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
          *HT. Warm up the bus, er, plane. A couple of quarts of chocolate milk won't help.
          *clink* I'm still pounding the chocolate milk from last week. I can't believe we lost to such a young team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            tDon's contract is done after next season. I'm for buying him out at this point. Unacceptable. I hate saying it, but them's the facts. Chances are, let him run his contract and move on. *sigh*
            I love Lucia. He knows his stuff. Great guy. I'm much more irritated with the players than him.

But, class after class is pulling this crap. They just don't get it.

This year it is completely ludicrous. Soooooo much hockey talent and smarts. Garbage results.

I absolutely HATE saying it. Time for a change.

With how the university is blowing money lately though, don't buy him out. Ride it through next season. There will probably be three or four more sexual assault cases you have to pay for.

the state of hockey is good

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Forgot to sign in.

Good Morning, Lodge!
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

So did Mookie

s’upp y’all
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    I don't know what I should count this as:
                    $4.7M from Mr. Janet Yellen. Total now $32.9M. I do have to pay a $1000 transfer fee.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Mornin, Lodge. Church today, and then either watching the game at the Corner Store (the local brewery) or at home. Haven't decided yet. Depends on the crowd at the Corner Store.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

$4.7M from Mr. Janet Yellen. Total now $32.9M. I do have to pay a $1000 transfer fee.
                        And Janet has had a sex change? Mr Yellen?

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                          And Janet has had a sex change? Mr Yellen?
                          "He" is from Switzerland.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

"He" is from Switzerland.
                            I thought you were going big time and getting a federal official involved.

Comment

Skol! HFT!
                              Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                              Northeast Regional:
                              West Regional: 2015, 2021
                              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                                Skol! HFT!
                                Ho. Lee. Chit...
                                I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Working...
                                X