Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Pre-emptive FHT. Had a great day until now.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

HHT!
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
      Northeast Regional:
      West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

*HT.

At least since MEUSA is at the other one, we ain't last.

Comment

*HT

a
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Hht!

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              At least since MEUSA is at the other one, we ain't last.
              Happy to help y'all. Now you can return the favor tomorrow night!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
              Northeast Regional:
              West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                $5600?!?!?! Jebus. Mine will be only $700, thankfully. Frankly, the scuff mark is easily visible, the paint chip only noticeable if you're looking for it.
                This is Seattle - we get to pay more for everything.

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Driving too long in the center turn lane?
                You can only drive up to 300' in the center lane, but I was wrong. He ticketed me for "passing or overtaking" traffic in the left traffic lane. I was just trying to turn into a parking lot but as the statute is interpreted by this police dept, you can't pass any cars that are in a traffic lane. I was going to take a deferred decision, which got me a $150 court cost and nothing on the driver's record. But the prosecutor forgot that you can't do that if there was an accident involved. So I go back in a couple months. Sigh....

I'm thinking he's referring to the roads that have a "shared" center lane to turn left from. Sometimes those lanes are rather extended to cover multiple turning points. So he got into the turn lane, but didn't turn at the next available point, and drove to the one after that.
                Nope, was trying to turn at the first one.
                Last edited by Siouxfaninseattle; 02-23-2018, 10:12 PM.
                Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

$5600?!?!?! Jebus. Mine will be only $700, thankfully. Frankly, the scuff mark is easily visible, the paint chip only noticeable if you're looking for it.
                  Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Driving too long in the center turn lane?
                  I'm thinking he's referring to the roads that have a "shared" center lane to turn left from. Sometimes those lanes are rather extended to cover multiple turning points. So he got into the turn lane, but didn't turn at the next available point, and drove to the one after that.
                  And BTW, *HT. Times a million.
                  Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                    HHT!
                    *HT, accordingly. Glad that my shift is such that I can watch the men's curling without sleep withdrawal.

Comment

Curling Curling Curling Curling
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        Curling Curling Curling Curling
                        What is "things better than figure skating", Alex.

Comment

No cable. I get fooked. I know it's my bad. Still.........
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            Get somebody's login and stream it?

Comment

Shoulda just gone to Sticks & Stones.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Or got cable.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X