Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    HHT

I thought I saw St. Clown at the game. Didn’t want to run up and awkwardly say hi as he was leaving.
    I was there, section 24, row 3. It was a good game, despite not turning out how I wanted. My brother who has the season tickets is in section 3 or 4, just around the corner from where I was. I watched him get into a screaming match with a Husky fan during the contested SCSU goal. And his wife was frantically calming him down.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Also, Mariucci needs to be more consistent in how it numbers the seats in different sections. My brother's seats are 1 & 2, and they're located at the far right of the row, as you're looking from the ice. If you're looking at section 24, again oriented from the ice, seat 1 is on the left side of the row.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Happy Birthday (very, very belated) RFAlph Baer!!

Sorry RFAlph! I put it in my calendar and looked at it the day before and knew I was going to post and then wasn't home when I remembered May a thousand Nigerian Princes leave you riches!

Comment

s’upp y’all
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Evening, Lodge!

Went to the gym for the first time in who knows how many months. All I know is that my left shoulder has really weakened.
            Originally posted by Skeeterman
            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
              Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                  Happy Birthday (very, very belated) RFAlph Baer!!

Sorry RFAlph! I put it in my calendar and looked at it the day before and knew I was going to post and then wasn't home when I remembered May a thousand Nigerian Princes leave you riches!
                  Not even a week late.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    I just got $10.5M from Dr. Donald Lukas. The total is now $24.2M.
                    $4M (or more) from Mr. Lewis Hawkins. Total $28.2M.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

You crack me up! I must be doing something wrong- I haven't inherited anything in awhile

Good Morning Lodge!

We still have heat. This is a good thing. Spending the rest of the week trying to organize what needs to be done to reconstitute the house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        Smart

Who would fall for (or less)

Comment

I don't know what I should count this as:

The United Kingdom’s Treasury Department receives over £10bn every year from unclaimed estates; forgotten funds; abandoned shares and dormant accounts. This letter is a final warning notice regarding the death of my Late client Edward,wife and only daughter while on holiday at Louisiana USA in the August 2005 Atlantic hurricane Katrina disaster. According to the laws of England and Wales, section 46 of the Administration of Estates Act of 1925 (with subsequent amendments). My late client’s bank has issued me a Final written notice to provide his next-of-kin within 7 days or have his funds declared UNCLAIMED and sent into government treasury.

I have been in charge of managing his properties here in London for a long time. There were some of his properties put out for sale before his death,for which payment has since been made. The proceeds of the sale is deposited into his local account here. I found your name in some of his documents and that is why I traced your email through an advanced search.

I am contacting you because you bear the same last-name with my late client.I want to know if you are in anyway related to my late client.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            I don't know what I should count this as:
                            Ask what bank is holding your money and call them

Comment

So, Vegas was fun.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Saw you went to craftsteak. I went there in August. It was awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X