Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

early riser!
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!
      Good Morning, Mookie!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        30% of $28.5M from Mr. Wilson Peter ($8.55M). Total now $151.995M.
        $45.5M plus some gold bars from Captain Patrick Williams (US Military Base Rmeilan Base Northern Syria, The Kurdish People's Protection Units). That makes the total $197.495M, not counting the gold bars.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Oof. Get back from Madison last night, turn around for an early flight to Missouri today.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Good morning Lodge. Sitting here in our cafeteria today waiting for our Olympics viewing party to start at 11:30. Not much being broadcast at this time.

Comment

Hey Ralph! Haven't been up here in quite some time, but here's something from today's local rag honoring your namesake

Hope all is well! Cheers, DTP

http://www.unionleader.com/business/...ester-02122018
                "A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor and bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government"...Thomas Jefferson
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  $45.5M plus some gold bars from Captain Patrick Williams (US Military Base Rmeilan Base Northern Syria, The Kurdish People's Protection Units). That makes the total $197.495M, not counting the gold bars.
                  Ok, meant to quote - lots of rust in these fingers from absenteeism - see previous post!
                  "A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor and bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government"...Thomas Jefferson
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dropthatpuck View Post
                    Hey Ralph! Haven't been up here in quite some time, but here's something from today's local rag honoring your namesake

Hope all is well! Cheers, DTP

http://www.unionleader.com/business/...ester-02122018
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I’m on the smallest aircraft I’ve ever boarded. No rollers. Only backpacks and purses. Jeebus. People can reach into the overhead from their seat and still have a bent elbow.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        I’m on the smallest aircraft I’ve ever boarded. No rollers. Only backpacks and purses. Jeebus. People can reach into the overhead from their seat and still have a bent elbow.
                        One of the pleasures of being in manufacturing/supply chain, trips to Podunkville.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                        Twenty red lights in his honor
                        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

1:09 in the first, BU scores-yay! Goal overturned-boo. I should just start making my way over to the *HT in a little bit. I have a feeling I’ll be taking up residence there tonight.

Comment

Yup. *HT it is.

Comment

Sorry Scarlet.
                              ::slides over a lemon drop martini::
                              I've been at the *HT so long I have an assigned seat.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                                Sorry Scarlet.
                                ::slides over a lemon drop martini::
                                I've been at the *HT so long I have an assigned seat.
                                Thanks les. Actually taking a page out of your book, got home and made some hot cocoa. I think I’m coming down with something. Took a Zicam. Going to take a couple of Tylenol before bed.

Comment

Working...
                                X