Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    Had our honeymoon in St. Kitts. Liked it quite a bit.
    First time here, could definitely come back.

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Smallest plane for me was a biplane. I don't remember the model, but I definitely remember getting to fly it over Marco Island for a few minutes before the pilot did some aerobatics.
      Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 02-13-2018, 11:16 PM.

Comment

s'upp y'all

like les, mookie did a twin prop in the carrib. landed on the sand runway at virgin gorda. pilots did the "door open, look around.... 'ok, you move here and you sit back over there. thanks'"
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
          Northeast Regional:
          West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Curling!!!

and correcting. Not so much [!!!]

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                Good Morning Lodge!

Curling!!!

and correcting. Not so much [!!!]
                Sweden - Denmark ???
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Smallest was a Metroliner for me. That was uncomfortable.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                    Smallest was a Metroliner for me. That was uncomfortable.
                    Do you mean the trains which used to run in the Northeast Corridor and were replaced by Acela? They were pretty big.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

NaSK sent me Michigan hockey themed Valentine cards today (a pic of our goalie that says, "I stop pucks, but you stop my heart"). I sent back curling themed Valentines (roses are red, violets are blue, when you're in my house, we always sit two).
                      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

I saw all the Michigan ones on twitter. They were cute!

Hi Lodge. Beautiful day here today. Just finished up day 3 of our Olympics Viewing Party. Basically we rented 5 60" monitors, set them up in our cafeteria and have them on from 11:30am - 2:00pm. Giveaways every day. A raffle every day. Lot of logistical moving of things. So far so good. Not as crazy as the previous two we did. This year we did hardly any promotion, plus no snacks. It's kept down the daily numbers, but is much more manageable.

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Work has been really slow the last couple days. No clue why, except maybe a little short-term spring fever (got up to 40 or so today) and people didn't want to work. Heck, it was 35 degrees when I left from work, and you bet I had my windows down. It was glorious!
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                            Northeast Regional:
                            West Regional: 2015, 2021
                            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Luge relay this morning. The Canada v Swiss game was boring.

Comment

Working...
                                X