Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Could somebody direct me to the HHT?

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
      Northeast Regional:
      West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning tot he rest of tLodge!
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s’upp y’all
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Mornin', Lodge.

Found out a guy I know has lymphoma. From what little I heard, it's not looking good right now, but there is a fundraiser of sorts going on to help him with medical bills. One of the nicest guys you'd ever meet. He was having a really good year this year, too: closed on a house, got a nice job as a brewery rep, really moving up in life.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              Mornin', Lodge.

Found out a guy I know has lymphoma. From what little I heard, it's not looking good right now, but there is a fundraiser of sorts going on to help him with medical bills. One of the nicest guys you'd ever meet. He was having a really good year this year, too: closed on a house, got a nice job as a brewery rep, really moving up in life.
              * Cancer

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Brrrrrrr.......teeth clattering....Brrrrrr....

Had an appointment today to get a new battery in one of our cars this morning.....and of course today is the day it didn't start. Nothing like having to boost a car when it's -14 outside. Battery is now replaced plus I had the fun of resetting the (aftermarket) radio settings.

Brent - sorry to hear about your bud.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                Twenty red lights in his honor
                Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

LIstening to my team sleepwalk thru the 2nd period playing one of the worst teams in the country and losing 3-0. Ready to belly up to *HT'

All while wrapping Christmas presents. Ugh and ugh.

Comment

*HT again
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      *HT again
                      Hi RFAlph. Joining you. Want a chocolate milk?

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                        LIstening to my team sleepwalk thru the 2nd period playing one of the worst teams in the country and losing 3-0. Ready to belly up to *HT'

All while wrapping Christmas presents. Ugh and ugh.
                        Yes, thus far one of the worst. But having a mostly healthy lineup makes an incredible difference. Heck, being able to dress a full lineup is nice for a change.

HHT! Sorry Les

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                          Yes, thus far one of the worst. But having a mostly healthy lineup makes an incredible difference. Heck, being able to dress a full lineup is nice for a change.

HHT! Sorry Les
                          Not sure what happened overnight but the creeping crud hit the guys yesterday. I am going to quarantine mr les when he comes home. I would prefer to keep my stomach contents in the alimentary tract.

Comment

HHT, and a sweep.

Good end to the old year.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

S’upp y’all

Last day in London

Going to celebrate the new year somewhere over Europe!
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning, Mookie!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X