Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    I received another message, this time from MRS. Janet L. Yellen, for $4.7M. I guess I should count it again.
    Total $38.42M
    Can Mookie have a low interest long term loan??
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 194: What to do now that winter has really started?

Mookie just got an email from Amex thanking him for being a member for 30yrs.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        Mookie just got an email from Amex thanking him for being a member for 30yrs.

I got the same email, but not 30 years.
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

I assume mookie is loving Tokyo? Fantastic place to visit, and i hear he likes the asian girls.
          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            Can Mookie have a low interest long term loan??
            the money hasn't shown up yet.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
              I assume mookie is loving Tokyo? Fantastic place to visit, and i hear he likes the asian girls.
              Not bad. Not bad at all...

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                I received another message, this time from MRS. Janet L. Yellen, for $4.7M. I guess I should count it again.
                Total $38.42M
                My lucky day. Mr. Oleg Holland just informed me "You are now a winner of a brand new 'Mercedes Benz c300 4matic 2018' and the grand prize of $4,500,000.00 USD".

That brings the total to $42.92M not counting the car and the contents of one message that didn't say how much money was involved.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  My lucky day. Mr. Oleg Holland just informed me "You are now a winner of a brand new 'Mercedes Benz c300 4matic 2018' and the grand prize of $4,500,000.00 USD".

That brings the total to $42.92M not counting the car and the contents of one message that didn't say how much money was involved.
                  MSRP on that Merc is only $40K. You could buy a hundred of them with the winnings and have enough left over for gas
                  Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                    MSRP on that Merc is only $40K. You could buy a hundred of them with the winnings and have enough left over for gas
                    You forgot to account for the tax which I will have to pay.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Afternoon Lodge!

Comment

Good Evening, Lodge!
                        Originally posted by Skeeterman
                        Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                        "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Evening, Lodge.

Heat wave for the next couple days! Yayz! Then apparently ALL the snow Sun-Mon. I guess. Maybe. They're not really sure yet.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                            Northeast Regional:
                            West Regional: 2015, 2021
                            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Morning lodge. Early day.

Off to NYC.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X