Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:26 - One million tweets DC!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Green cards can expire after 10 years.
    *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding*

Nice job.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Green cards can expire after 10 years.
      That doesn't change their status as a permanent resident.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
        That doesn't change their status as a permanent resident.
        It is if they’re conditional. So I suppose you’re right for permanent residents. I’ll amend my previous statement. But none of this matters and is just distracting from the original point that we’re at historic lows for border crossings and highs for people overstaying visas.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          I assume everyone working at a major hotel chain is legal (green card, the eeeeeeevil "chain immigration", TPS, DACA, or otherwise). That maybe incorrect, but I always figure that the fallout if a substantial number of them aren't would be yuge and cost as much as hiring those who are legal.
          Bwahahaha. Your naivety is cute.

The wife once worked in the kitchen for a large corporate luxury retirement home resort err complex, and other than her and three other chefs, the rest of the prep cooks and dishwashers were either using fake socials or had expired visas.

She left that job quickly.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            Whoa whoa whoa. I welcome legal immigrants, don't care who they are. If they came here legally, awesome. It's a great country. I ONLY have a problem with illegal immigrants. The terms "illegal immigrants" (sorry, UNDOCUMENTED immigrants) and legal immigrants have been meshed into the same classification, and that isn't right.
            Not sure why we're still worrying about the SJW's destruction of vocabulary. Soon they'll be calling "undocumented" racist. The end result is what you read in 1984.

Comment

Back in Boston if it wasn’t for the browns the bathrooms would never have gotten a wipe and paper would run dry quickly.

Thanks the lord for those who want to clean the poop!!
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Tyrone Hayes knows the truth.

Comment

Having managed a fast food restaurant in Phoenix while in college, I'll just say that everyone we hired had a SS# and Birth cert with info that was verified as valid with the Govt. But did I think some guy who spoke 0 words of English was really named Eric Simmons? Who am I to argue

Comment

The Trump administration ruled out allowing drilling for oil and gas off the coast of Florida, after intense opposition from the state’s Republican governor, Rick Scott.
                    So? What gives them a pass? I don't understand.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      So? What gives them a pass? I don't understand.
                      Probably Michael Moore buying equipment to drill right offshore of Mar-a-Lago.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        Back in Boston if it wasn’t for the browns the bathrooms would never have gotten a wipe
                        Insert obvious joke here.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The Trump administration has waived part of the punishment for five megabanks whose affiliates were convicted and fined for manipulating global interest rates. One of the Trump administration waivers was granted to Deutsche Bank — which is owed at least $130 million by President Donald Trump and his business empire, and has also been fined for its role in a Russian money laundering scheme.

The waivers were issued in a little-noticed announcement published in the Federal Register during the Christmas holiday week. They come less than two years after then-candidate Trump promised “I'm not going to let Wall Street get away with murder.”
                          **** the Trump administration and everyone in it. Everyone.

http://www.ibtimes.com/political-cap...deutsche-which
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

five megabanks whose affiliates were convicted and fined for manipulating global interest rates.
                            Is the US Federal Reserve Bank one of the five?

< in my best cauw-fee tawk lady voice >

"I'm a little verklempt. Talk amongst yourselves. I'll give you a topic: the Federal Reserve Bank is neither Federal nor reserved nor a bank."
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                              "I'll give you a topic: the Federal Reserve Bank is neither Federal nor reserved nor a bank."
                              This is a genuinely good joke. Golf clap.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                This is a genuinely good joke. Golf clap.
                                "I'm here all week; try the veal."
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X