Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:26 - One million tweets DC!

Originally posted by burd View Post
    To say nothing of death squads coming to our old folks homes and faked mass killings at schools.
    And remember how bad Jade Helm was. Oh wait, it didn't happen because we were warned about it. Oh no wait, it did happen, just not the way the rest of us thought ti did. Purple monkey dishwasher lizardpeople something something.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      And remember how bad Jade Helm was. Oh wait, it didn't happen because we were warned about it. Oh no wait, it did happen, just not the way the rest of us thought ti did. Purple monkey dishwasher lizardpeople something something.
      You laugh: just wait.

Comment

You would think if Minneapolis' population was growing by 1 million people/per year, there might be some kind of documented data that confirms this.

It's kinda like the "busloads of people from Massachusetts" getting off at NH polling places to vote, and then climbing back on for the return trip home. If only there were some way of documenting this as it happened. If only there were something we could carry around with us, maybe in our pockets or something, you know, that might be able to capture that happening. Maybe with pictures, or video, or something. If only such a device existed.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          That's the funny thing: A lot of the things people clamor for are exactly what Trump wants. It's just how dare he have that "R" next to his name.
          Oh the irony Snowflake. When Obama wanted that you ****ed near stroked out. You realize we all remember the BS you spewed right?

How are those Wal-Mart Death Camps Alexis?
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            No, Obama shoved communism down our throats. Rover and I are speaking about actual give and take, not one person giving, the other person taking, all while we lose our identity as Americans because 1,000,000 unvetted immigrants per year were coming in to turn Minneapolis into Western Somalia, and other similar "sanctuaries".
            I dont think that word means what you think it does. But please...elaborate while you still have enough brain cells to type Snowflake.

BTW I live in Minneapolis...I am not sure you know how many a million is. Put it this way though...in 2016 Minnesota on the whole had just over 5 million. If a million more just showed up things would be way worse.

So climb back in your hole you worthless, racist piece of filth.
            Last edited by Handyman; 01-09-2018, 04:22 PM.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
              Is it safe to listen to XM radio once again?
              You have two extra words at the end of that.
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Tough on illegal immigration.

The Trump administration would cut or delay funding for border surveillance, radar technology, patrol boats and customs agents in its upcoming spending plan to curb illegal immigration — all proven security measures that officials and experts have said are more effective than building a wall along the Mexican borde]
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by flagdude08 View Post
                  no, obama shoved communism down our throats. Rover and i are speaking about actual give and take, not one person giving, the other person taking, all while we lose our identity as americans because 1,000,000 unvetted immigrants per year were coming in to turn minneapolis into western somalia, and other similar "sanctuaries".
                  ayfkm?
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    Maybe it's just me, but I usually don't find death or fires to be joking matters.
                    and now I know how Joan of arc felt
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      1) How is he supposed to deport them if they don't get here?
                      2) "See, our border security sucks. You know what would work? A GINORMOUS WALL!"
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

tD is going to Davos
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Wasn't it just last week he was calling for further funding for protection of border agents following two deaths, one of which the cause was not known and the other was an off duty car accident involving a wild hog?
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              When was the last time you saw a white person working a housekeeping cart?
                              Madison, maybe, a few years back?

I'll go to my original stance: if the illegals (KEY WORD) were kicked out of the US, then many jobs would be unfulfilled at those wages, and the market would correct itself, and legals (legal immigrants or US-born citizens) would take those jobs because the wages would HAVE to increase, to fill those jobs.

Companies can afford to pay crap wages, because there are some that will take any job they can get (I don't blame 'em, btw) because they are here illegally.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I can’t remember the last time I didn’t see at least one white person working housekeeping. Even in Austin, TX there was a couple. Every year in Houghton it’s almost always a white person. Indiana and Michigan had white housekeepers as well. Obviously there are Hispanic and blacks people working but it’s a mix of white and minorities.
                                Last edited by dxmnkd316; 01-09-2018, 11:30 PM.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X