Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:26 - One million tweets DC!

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Obviously Obama's wire taps are repurposed Samsung Note 7s and the battery exploded
    Probably got a great deal on them from Samsung. Good way to reduce the deficit...
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Not pictured: Soul
      IALTO.

Although, every freckle a redhead has, that represents a soul they stole....
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

LOL @ Kansas and at the Trump administration wanting to hire Brownback. Only the "best" people.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/08/u...imes&smtyp=cur
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

*apparently I don't know how to embed this Tweet correctly

Comment

It's every former Dump admin official for themselves now. None of them want to be on the receiving end of what just happened to Bannon.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

*apparently I don't know how to embed this Tweet correctly
              Gorka should be able to come up with a better excuse. Just say you were picking up your dad's Hungarian Fascist uniform from the drycleaners at that time.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Crime families are the same the world over.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I think a clean DACA bill, to me, is a DACA bill, but we take care of the 800,000 people ... but I think, to me, a clean bill is a bill of DACA, we take care of them, and we also take care of security.
                  Originally posted by dicaslover
                  Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                  Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                    I think a clean DACA bill, to me, is a DACA bill, but we take care of the 800,000 people ... but I think, to me, a clean bill is a bill of DACA, we take care of them, and we also take care of security.
                    sounds like something someone that is, like, smart would say

Comment

You sound like a very stable genius.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        It's called a joke. People who can pick up on basic social cues got it.
                        Maybe it's just me, but I usually don't find death or fires to be joking matters.

Comment

They're already here, don't know if they actually have a country to go to, but one thing that will help is to stem the tide.

One thing I have been wondering with a lot of these rich left-wingers: If they care so much about the immigrants, why wouldn't they help the good ones to be sponsored for legal citizenship? If immigrants are so productive and beneficial to communities, why not get them to a point where they're within the law? Yes, all those who came illegally are criminals. Yes, the ends cannot justify the means. Patriation, especially if they intend to stay a while and actually prove themselves to be what is expected, would be a good compromise, at least in my book. If they have no intention of becoming citizens when in here illegally, then yes, definitely prosecute them and get rid of them.

In my book, it's about citizenship status. What I'd suggest:

Anyone who came in "illegally" must have citizenship papers (or whatever the process to become a citizen is; my ancestors who came through Ellis Island are no longer with us) filed within 6 months. Otherwise, they're prosecuted as entering the country illegally and deported. Any rejection of citizenship for these people is also cause for deportation. Those with papers in process are permitted to stay until such time that the process is resolved. Citizenship shall not be rejected on the sole account of illegal entry into the country.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            They're already here, don't know if they actually have a country to go to, but one thing that will help is to stem the tide.

One thing I have been wondering with a lot of these rich left-wingers: If they care so much about the immigrants, why wouldn't they help the good ones to be sponsored for legal citizenship? If immigrants are so productive and beneficial to communities, why not get them to a point where they're within the law? Yes, all those who came illegally are criminals. Yes, the ends cannot justify the means. Patriation, especially if they intend to stay a while and actually prove themselves to be what is expected, would be a good compromise, at least in my book. If they have no intention of becoming citizens when in here illegally, then yes, definitely prosecute them and get rid of them.

In my book, it's about citizenship status. What I'd suggest:

Anyone who came in "illegally" must have citizenship papers (or whatever the process to become a citizen is; my ancestors who came through Ellis Island are no longer with us) filed within 6 months. Otherwise, they're prosecuted as entering the country illegally and deported. Any rejection of citizenship for these people is also cause for deportation. Those with papers in process are permitted to stay until such time that the process is resolved. Citizenship shall not be rejected on the sole account of illegal entry into the country.
                            Flaggy, I already laid this out in the Rover Manifesto, but since you let your subscription lapse apparently I'll sum it up for you:

1) Anybody who served in the armed forces honorably is in. Get your discharge, walk down to city hall and take the oath. No waiting.
                            2) Anybody with a degree and job in a critical area (doctors, scientists, etc, etc) is a permanent resident. We need the best and the brightest.
                            3) Anybody earning a degree or employed with an employer willing to sponsor you, pay all back taxes and get in the back of the line. But, you get a green card provided your status doesn't change.
                            4) Finally, seasonal workers doing agriculture work - temporary visa to work as needed during the peak season. No bringing your family with you, and you must go back afterwards but you are legal while here.

Obviously the spouses and dependents of #1-3 can join/remain but that's it. Everybody else would either need to go back or get into these categories in order to remain.
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                              Flaggy, I already laid this out in the Rover Manifesto, but since you let your subscription lapse apparently I'll sum it up for you:

1) Anybody who served in the armed forces honorably is in. Get your discharge, walk down to city hall and take the oath. No waiting.
                              2) Anybody with a degree and job in a critical area (doctors, scientists, etc, etc) is a permanent resident. We need the best and the brightest.
                              3) Anybody earning a degree or employed with an employer willing to sponsor you, pay all back taxes and get in the back of the line. But, you get a green card provided your status doesn't change.
                              4) Finally, seasonal workers doing agriculture work - temporary visa to work as needed during the peak season. No bringing your family with you, and you must go back afterwards but you are legal while here.

Obviously the spouses and dependents of #1-3 can join/remain but that's it. Everybody else would either need to go back or get into these categories in order to remain.
                              You sound like Trump!
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                You sound like Trump!
                                That's the funny thing: A lot of the things people clamor for are exactly what Trump wants. It's just how dare he have that "R" next to his name.

Comment

Working...
                                X