Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:26 - One million tweets DC!

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    Trump just announced he's postponing the Fake News Awards nine days. He can't even run his own meme correctly.
    Given a few outlets have been "campaigning"...

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
      Trump just announced he's postponing the Fake News Awards nine days. He can't even run his own meme correctly.
      #FakeNews

I love how all the actual Fake News outlets are campaigning for the award. Just another thing that's blowing up in Don's face.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Why do people who won the Charisma score lottery always pretend their intelligence score is so high? Are they jealous of the nerds? I'd much rather have the high Charisma score. It's a much happier life.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          #FakeNews

I love how all the actual Fake News outlets are campaigning for the award. Just another thing that's blowing up in Don's face.
          The For Your Consideration ads have been hysterical. And Chrissy Tiegen said she would host the red carpet. Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            The For Your Consideration ads have been hysterical. And Chrissy Tiegen said she would host the red carpet. Ha!
            It makes me a Sad Panda that John Oliver and Bill Maher are missing out on this fake news bit. The Daily Show ads have been fantastic.

Comment

There was a fire at Trump Tower this morning. The Trump Tower people surprisingly said it was an electrical fire and not communist agitators.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Why do people who won the Charisma score lottery always pretend their intelligence score is so high? Are they jealous of the nerds? I'd much rather have the high Charisma score. It's a much happier life.
                You're a very charismatic figure around USCHO, Scooby. HUGELY !!!.

What more could a girl want?

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  There was a fire at Trump Tower this morning. The Trump Tower people surprisingly said it was an electrical fire and not communist agitators.
                  Oh. And here I was thinking the paper shredders caught fire from overuse as of late.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Alt-Right has an asian female fetish.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/06/o...nion&smtyp=cur

Comment

This has been going on for a few years now. The perception among neo-Nazis is that Asian women get a pass because they are "more feminine/docile/subservient" than Western women.

Where it really started though, was in the "manosphere" blogs/message boards of the past decade.

Comment

This explains a lot about mookie...

Comment

Dr. Mrs. pegs the charisma and intelligence scales. It's truly dangerous.

I agree that stupid and popular looks like a much happier life that smart and unpopular. But the 20 people in the country who are both smart and popular are having a really, really good time.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Dr. Mrs. pegs the charisma and intelligence scales. It's truly dangerous.
                            If only she was a redhead, right?

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              If only she was a redhead, right?
                              Guess again...

The secret, gentlemen, is angelic patience followed by dogged persistence.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Guess again...

The secret, gentlemen, is angelic patience followed by dogged persistence.
                                Ahh, right. I had forgotten.

Redheads are magical, aren't they?

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X