Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45:26 - One million tweets DC!

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Thanks, Dump.

If your neighbor's brat is a Nazi, please call the cops.
    Or, in Drew's case, let your daughter date him and make her own decision about Nazism. 1A!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
      Wait. I thought the Clintons had a bunch of people assassinated.
      Vince foster wishes he was under indictment
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        But thus cometh the conundrum:

Flynn publicly questioned the Obama White House position that al Queda was near defeat.

Was Flynn telling truth to the Obama Administration and got "retired" for not staying on 'official message', or is Flynn an untrustworthy liar who was "retired" by Obama? I guess we know the Trump position now, and Trump backed into backing it up by firing Flynn for "lying to VPOTUS".

Mueller needs a money trail, not a Flynn.
        If all Flynn could offer were unverifiable claims, he likely wouldn't be getting the sweetheart deal.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
          Remember folks, loyalty is a one-way street in Trumpland.
          Nuts and sluts! It eventually didn't work for Bill either, and he only got his dick wet.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Nuts and sluts! It eventually didn't work for Bill either, and he only got his dick wet.
            Like that is a bad thing....
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              Says Flynn. Multiple others say differently.

Of course, you would ignore all the others, and say that what Flynn says are the real facts.

And you don't think Mueller has confirming evidence of whatever Flynn tells him? He has those emails of Trump staffers obtained from the GSA, as well as numerous interviews with Trump staffers saying things that are perhaps contradicted by those emails, and Flynn. And of course, even though they change their stories like they change their socks, you believe the Trumpites are telling the truth, and Mueller is just conducting a witch hunt.
              Sica probably thinks Mueller got the emails illegally
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I'm not assuming he doesn't.
                I'm saying what the target line is.
                Flynn, given his history, making claims and accusations isn't enough.

And as I've said, Mueller needs to keep doing his work to conclusion.
                Oh horse hockey. You wouldn't keep going down this line if you weren't doubting the integrity of the investigation.

You went full bore on Clinton for Benghazi and her emails with far less (ie non-existent) evidence.

Comment

Obama curbed Flynn and he should have.

Trump was stupid for ever picking Flynn back up. The only reason he did is that Flynn publicly disagreed with Obama and that made Trump smirk. Trump never looked beyond that fact (the public disagreement) to the reality that Flynn's been a loose cannon for quite a while.

Mueller needs to play out the string on this investigation. He needs to follow the money. If there's proof, it won't be statements by people, it'll be money trails. If there is one Mueller's forensics people will find it.

But here's the deal: Say Mueller finds nothing (or even just nothing "criminal") and finishes with Flynn lying and Manafort the tax fraud. "The dossier!!!!" will become "Emailz!!!!" Are you folks ready for that real possibility? Or will Manafort become Benghazi.

Just the same, I'm ready for the day that Pence takes the oath and the Office. (I'm cringing, but I'm ready.)

All that said, I saw the Rs push (ram-rod?) a tax plan through before Christmas. I'm paying off an October bet that that wouldn't happen (good Scotch, gone) because at that time the Rs wanted nothing to do with Trump. But something changed in the interim, and the Rs came around to support it and, by default, Trump. As some here are rightly saying, we don't know what Mueller knows; but, we also don't know what changed that made Congressional Rs suddenly not afraid of getting on board Trump's tax overhaul bill.
                  Last edited by The Sicatoka; 12-28-2017, 07:53 AM.
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

You only have to watch Flynn on teevee for fifteen minutes to realize he's a fraud and an idiot. Of course, you only have to watch Dump on teevee for fifteen seconds to realize he's a fraud and an idiot, so presumably the people who are fooled by the latter think the former is George F. Kennan.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Just the same, I'm ready for the day that Pence takes the oath and the Office.
                      Pence is gone with Trump. Gone.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Pence was late to the party, is not a money-guy, and is too naive to be trusted to be read-in to any "cabal" if it exists. It'll be President Mike Pence.

But say you're right. President Paul Ryan? No, wait, he's retiring. President Kevin McCarthy*? President Steve Scalise*? Depending on the timing ... (Here's where Kep sees the indictment "delayed" and coming after the House turns over to the Ds in 2018.)

*Next two most likely Speakers in an R House.
                        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          You wish. And Sic is right, even assuming Pence does go down with the ship, that leaves us with POTUS Ryan. No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            You wish. And Sic is right, even assuming Pence does go down with the ship, that leaves us with POTUS Ryan. No thanks.
                            It's still preferable to Dump's police state or Pence's theocracy.

Ryan is awful but he is on the normal spectrum of awful. Dump is not, and Pence's pinwheel-eyed Christiban fanaticism would be lethal.

Plus imagine what happens to the GOP if Ryan replaces Dump. The Flags of the world go nuclear. It will be something to see. I swear the Dumpies will create a third party.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Obama curbed Flynn and he should have.

Trump was stupid for ever picking Flynn back up. The only reason he did is that Flynn publicly disagreed with Obama and that made Trump smirk. Trump never looked beyond that fact (the public disagreement) to the reality that Flynn's been a loose cannon for quite a while.

Mueller needs to play out the string on this investigation. He needs to follow the money. If there's proof, it won't be statements by people, it'll be money trails. If there is one Mueller's forensics people will find it.

But here's the deal: Say Mueller finds nothing (or even just nothing "criminal") and finishes with Flynn lying and Manafort the tax fraud. "The dossier!!!!" will become "Emailz!!!!" Are you folks ready for that real possibility? Or will Manafort become Benghazi.

Just the same, I'm ready for the day that Pence takes the oath and the Office. (I'm cringing, but I'm ready.)

All that said, I saw the Rs push (ram-rod?) a tax plan through before Christmas. I'm paying off an October bet that that wouldn't happen (good Scotch, gone) because at that time the Rs wanted nothing to do with Trump. But something changed in the interim, and the Rs came around to support it and, by default, Trump. As some here are rightly saying, we don't know what Mueller knows; but, we also don't know what changed that made Congressional Rs suddenly not afraid of getting on board Trump's tax overhaul bill.
                              The R's were never against getting in bed with Trump to enrich themselves and their donors. Nothing changed, that's pure nonsense. "A fool and his scotch" as they say.
                              Last edited by GrinCDXX; 12-28-2017, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Pence probably can't do any more damage than Trump did. Trump's anti-regulation regime will destroy the country. His giveaway of the Treasury to those who already have all the cash will destroy the country. His utter and complete decimation of the State Department will destroy the country. And it won't turn around until the entire four years is up. IF the Democrats win.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X