Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:26 - One million tweets DC!

Originally posted by burd View Post
    That feeble-minded old clown needs a CNA more than a press secretary. It's gotta be the Depends that make his a-s look so big in those golfing pics.`
    William Taft is probably resting in his grave more soundly because there is now another fat president to take some of the attention off him.

Comment

Jimmy Kimmel said it best last night....Trump is just tweeting crap about the book, so when it has record-breaking sales, Trump can take credit for it.
      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
        That feeble-minded old clown needs a CNA more than a press secretary. It's gotta be the Depends that make his a-s look so big in those golfing pics.`
        There’s a reason he doesn’t want the staff to change the bed sheets.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

On a side note, Trump didn't win "on his first try". He ran in 2000 for the Reform Party.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Pro-tip: if you think dementia comparison are unfair, don't make analogies to the one President who was diagnosed with Alzheimer's within 5 years of leaving office.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Beautiful: https://twitter.com/huntthesnark/sta...40355615473666

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                Wonderful.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The thing is, most have missed the most subtle hint of stupidity in those tweets:

"and being, like, really smart."

THERE IS NO NEED FOR THE WORD "like" IN THAT STATEMENT.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    The thing is, most have missed the most subtle hint of stupidity in those tweets:

I know. It would be a goofy statement even without that. But then he adds the "like". Why? How? It's like a fractal in that you can delve into one piece and a whole new shape arises. Is he maybe doing speech to text? Who knows?

KDR

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

There's something disjointed about surrounding the teenage girl form of the word "like" with proper punctuation.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        I know. It would be a goofy statement even without that. But then he adds the "like". Why? How? It's like a fractal in that you can delve into one piece and a whole new shape arises. Is he maybe doing speech to text? Who knows?
                        Speech to text is actually the first thing I thought of.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

The thing is, most have missed the most subtle hint of stupidity in those tweets
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                            There's something disjointed about surrounding the teenage girl form of the word "like" with proper punctuation.
                            Roy Moore is now lurking in this thread
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              Roy Moore is now lurking in this thread
                              Don't say anything bad about him, your home will burn to the ground. Too soon?

Comment

Don't say anything bad about him, your home will burn to the ground. Too soon?
                                I'm safe until summer. Alabama hillbillies would die from exposure and car crashes trying to make it to Michigan in this weather.

Comment

Working...
                                X