Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:26 - One million tweets DC!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Can I just ask what the **** scalp reduction surgery is?
    Sounds painful as ****: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/style...d-used-donald/

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Logic dictates it would be facelift for the bald.... shortening the distance between ones eyes and their hairline
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Sounds like a permanent, fairly painful combover...
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

An Interesting Theory
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The African American unemployment rate fell to 6.8%, the lowest rate in 45 years. I am so happy about this News! And, in the Washington Post (of all places), headline states, “Trumps first year jobs numbers were very, very good.”

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Leftists have thrown around "racist", "white nationalist", and "nazi" so much, they've forgotten what it actually means. https://www.infowars.com/asian-illus...ite-supremacy/

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                The African American unemployment rate fell to 6.8%, the lowest rate in 45 years. I am so happy about this News! And, in the Washington Post (of all places), headline states, “Trumps first year jobs numbers were very, very good.”

So even mookie has noticed that the dishonest lying fake news liberal media reports about the things that Trumpee says they won't report? It's almost like he's lying about that too.

And Trump's 2017 jobs record was nearly as good as Obama's 2016 numbers, it's a trend or something...

Comment

I used the Fredo reference around here weeks ago!

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...m_source=atlfb

Comment

"Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart."

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        I used the Fredo reference around here weeks ago!

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...m_source=atlfb
                        The most important part of the article is this:

Before the Saturday morning tweets, what should have been the biggest story of the week was Trump’s success at mobilizing the Senate and the FBI to deploy criminal prosecution as a weapon against Trump critics. The Senate Judiciary committee—the Senate Judiciary Committee! The committee that oversees the proper enforcement of the law!—formally filed a criminal referral with the Department of Justice against Christopher Steele, the author of the infamous dossier about Trump’s Russia connections. The referral was signed by the committee’s chairman, Republican Senator Chuck Grassley, without even notice to Democrats on the committee, Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein said; a startling abuse of majority status and a sharp departure from the norms of the Senate, especially a 51-49 Senate.

The Department of Justice can ignore such a referral. It’s ominous, however, that on the very same day, the FBI obeyed Trump’s repeated demands and reopened a long-closed criminal investigation into the Clinton Foundation. The FBI has come under relentless abuse from Trump, who complains about its refusal to do his will. Is it now yielding?

We also learned this week from The New York Times that aides to the Attorney General sought damaging information on Capitol Hill about FBI director Comey, indicating close cooperation between the White House and Main Justice to exert political control over the country’s chief law enforcement agency.
                        Flaggy loves this...

BTW the article was written by noted Hippie Liberal Democrat David Frum
                        Last edited by Handyman; 01-06-2018, 11:32 AM.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The usual Trump tweet tantrum. Fox & Friends has a piece on "Media questions Trump's mental state" and ten minutes later, voila!
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

That feeble-minded old clown needs a CNA more than a press secretary. It's gotta be the Depends that make his a-s look so big in those golfing pics.`

Comment

Now watch Mitch and Paul and the rest fawn all over him. The cowardice of the GOP would be beyond belief if we hadn't seen their act for the past 25 years.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Wile E.Trump, super genius.
                                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Working...
                                X