Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:26 - One million tweets DC!

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Easy to pay them with taxpayer money. If it were his own cash, he'd be stuffing them like he does all the rest. Why the top firms won't work for him.
    They may be good lawyers; they dam well are working with bad facts.

Hope they got a large enough retainer so they don't have to pursue collection against him.
    Last edited by burd; 01-05-2018, 07:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
      Pretty sure that is made up and not really from the book
      Pixelated boat is a great twitter follow.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Heard enough reporting on the book this morning to know it's all true. We are the laughingstock of the world.

"He is a stubborn, stubborn man...he's not going to change, that is him." - Sam Nunberg, Former Donald Trump Campaign aide, on President Trump
        We not only bought the snake oil. We bought the snake.
        Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 01-05-2018, 08:02 AM.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

*yawn*

More of the same distraction tactics. Orange Droolius needs a new shtick.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            We not only bought the snake oil. We bought the snake.
            What you mean "we," white man?
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              *yawn*

Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

*yawn*

They better find something, or the GOP will hang them in the town square. The FBI is being neutered before our very eyes by an entire political party. If they dont catch the Clinton's this time the Trumpers (which is what we should call the GOP now since they all sold out) will throw a hissy fit unlike anything seen since Maliq Al-Blackenpova was elected President. Rest assured though if they find even the smallest piece of evidence they will whole hog into this though because now they have too.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  They better find something, or the GOP will hang them in the town square. The FBI is being neutered before our very eyes by an entire political party. If they dont catch the Clinton's this time the Trumpers (which is what we should call the GOP now since they all sold out) will throw a hissy fit unlike anything seen since Maliq Al-Blackenpova was elected President. Rest assured though if they find even the smallest piece of evidence they will whole hog into this though because now they have too.
                  They’re running out of time with statutes of limitation so they better find something this time! Maybe the 990th time is the charm

Comment

You can't "catch" what isn't real.
                    Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      What you mean "we," white man?
                      Yeah, I like to keep myself out of that group as well. It was easier to type that way.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        They’re running out of time with statutes of limitation so they better find something this time! Maybe the 990th time is the charm
                        The DOJ can find ways around that though it isnt easy. If she had won the Presidency though there would be much easier ways. If they charge her with conspiracy (according to what I read from the Congressional Research Service last year...yay Google!) then the SOL extends to the last act in the conspiracy. (in the most basic of terms...I dont pretend to be a lawyer) Since she left office though the DOJ would most likely need to either charge Kerry or Obama as well since they would be the ones committing the acts post Clinton leaving office and since there is about a zero percent chance of that this should all be over rather soon. The Trumpers will have their talking point though. They will still rape the FBI/DOJ without lube.

The Trumpers are all in on this because they see what is coming in November. They want to get every last dollar, use up every last ounce of power they can before they (hopefully) get curbstomped. They are desperate. Hell local Trump sellout Erik Paulsen is sending out flyers about how tax reform is helping us all out (he assumes we suburbanites never took basic math) and we dont even live in his district. (we are Keith Ellison) He knows his days are numbered so he is trying like hell to fix the narrative because once the primaries start he is in a lot of trouble.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          I'm sure they'll look far and wide for a simple "process crime", just like they're accusing Mueller of doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            They better find something, or the GOP will hang them in the town square.
                            I hear they already found some ****ing things. Apparently they used money from the foundation to buy a painting of Bill for his office. And they also donated $25K to a re-election fund for a state AG after the AG decided not to investigate the Clinton Foundation.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Popcorn! Get your popcorn, here!

Comment

I'm sure they'll look far and wide for a simple "process crime", just like they're accusing Mueller of doing.
                                That's exactly what's occurring. No different from Ken Starr.

Comment

Working...
                                X