Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:26 - One million tweets DC!

So apparently, this book claims that Ivanka wants to run for POTUS.

The more we hear about it, the more this book sounds like recycled tabloid fodder. Or at least, it does to me.

Comment

It's probably trashy like all the dreck conservatives picked up during Obama's Presidency. But Trump decided to Streisand it, so it'll be a global best seller and easy to believe because we're talking about a compulsive liar.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Serious question - why would anyone be allowed to use an unsecured line in the White House to begin with, even before Dump was sworn in?
        A lot of closed areas, at least in the MIC, have relaxed their policies about handheld communications devices, what with the popularization of said devices and corresponding "inconveniences". I'm sure the White House, like a lot of the MIC, classifies and declassifies different rooms when the need arises, and only classified conversation happens with STE/STU anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          I can use my personal cell phone in the office all the time. My company has blocked access to personal email sites so I use my phone to check my personal email.
          Bet the boss loves walking past Scarlett and seeing her plugging away on her phone

Wonders what she is paying for!!
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by RENCEB View Post
            Jimmy Carter doesn't strike me as someone who would fall in love with his own reflection....
            Who hasn’t seen pictures of jimmy with a hammer building houses for humanity?

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
              Trump's lawyers are now trying to stop publication of Wolff's book...and force him to apologize to Trump.

His lawyers are not good.
              And in response to the threat, they're releasing it tomorrow instead of next Tuesday.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                Bet the boss loves walking past Scarlett and seeing her plugging away on her phone

Wonders what she is paying for!!
                If you ever met my boss you would see that she is on her personal cell more than I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  I can use my personal cell phone in the office all the time. My company has blocked access to personal email sites so I use my phone to check my personal email.
                  I'm guessing there isn't much in the way of classified data hanging out at your work. For an environment like the White House I would have thought no cell phones was already the standard. Heck, we aren't even allowed to wear fitbits because they have the ability to store and transmit data.

Comment

LOL

President Donald Trump’s lawyers are expanding their crusade against a new book that gives a behind-the-scenes account of the White House.

In a letter sent Thursday to “Fire and Fury” author Michael Wolff and his publisher, Trump attorney Charles Harder demanded that the book, which reached No. 1 on the Amazon best-seller list Wednesday, not be published or disseminated. A copy of the letter obtained by NBC News cites defamation, libel and “actual malice” among the alleged wrongdoings in the book, which is due to be released on Tuesday.
                    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...l-book-n834636
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      If you ever met my boss you would see that she is on her personal cell more than I am!

(Truth be told Mookie would go in the chitter and read his phone there!)

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Serious question - why would anyone be allowed to use an unsecured line in the White House to begin with, even before Dump was sworn in?
                        The entire White House is not a SCIF.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by RENCEB View Post
                          Jimmy Carter doesn't strike me as someone who would fall in love with his own reflection....
                          Jimmy's got Savioritis bad. I'm not saying he's not a good man -- in my estimation he's probably the finest man to ever be president. But he is definitely confident in his ability to add to the sum of human good by his action. Some amount of narcissism is healthy in a leader. Not everyone turns it up to 11 like Dump.

Put it this way: Mother Theresa was a first order narcissist. It's not exclusive of doing good -- not even of martyrdom. Many martyrs do that very thing because they are so in love with the idea of themselves as an agent of benediction. Narcissism is not the same as pomposity.
                          Last edited by Kepler; 01-04-2018, 03:36 PM.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            Trump's lawyers are now trying to stop publication of Wolff's book...and force him to apologize to Trump.

His lawyers are not good.
                            You mean the lawyer who admitted obstruction of justice?
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I move we replace Dump with this guy.
                              Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                I move we replace Dump with this guy.
                                Second the motion.

Comment

Working...
                                X