Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:26 - One million tweets DC!

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    I would say we are probably higher than you think we are.
    If you mean you're smoking some good stuff, ok. If not, ummm, no If Kimmy wanted casualties a major west coast city would be the lucky winner (assuming he got the memo hitting the brownies on Guam would be ok with Trumpy), and if he wanted to degrade our missile defense capabilities you aren't near the top of the list either.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
      If you mean you're smoking some good stuff, ok. If not, ummm, no If Kimmy wanted casualties a major west coast city would be the lucky winner (assuming he got the memo hitting the brownies on Guam would be ok with Trumpy), and if he wanted to degrade our missile defense capabilities you aren't near the top of the list either.
      As I mentioned earlier, 3M and Honeywell move us up a little. We're not top 20 or anything, just saying that Mpls-St Paul isn't a worthless target.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I'd be worried about Mpls also, given that we have 3M and Honeywell.
        Lol. Literally about 7,937,829 on the list of things to nuke.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

As I mentioned earlier, 3M and Honeywell move us up a little. We're not top 20 or anything, just saying that Mpls-St Paul isn't a worthless target.
          Honeywell is parts shop for real defense contractors, and they sold their Govt Services division to KBR Wylie. Their Aerospace division is in Phoenix. Thermostats aren't a high value target

They also paid me for several years, so they can't be that smart.

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
            Thermostats aren't a high value target
            If someone took out my thermostat right now I'd be so mad.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Mein Gott, like next-day diarrhea after 2:30 AM Taco Bell, he just kept going and going today. FAILING New York Times, MOST DISHONEST AND CORRUPT Media Awards, b1tching about Pakistan, boasting about dick/nuke size compared to Kim, giving Lou Dobbs a reach-around, etc, etc, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                If someone took out my thermostat right now I'd be so mad.
                https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5fr-IBiJ3Ts
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

the only way Minnesota is at risk is if NK misses the net on those two nuke airbases and underground missiles in North Dakota.

(Do they even maintain those underground missiles anymore?)
                  Last edited by burd; 01-03-2018, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    As long as they sanded the EASY off the button, we're fine.
                    you must be proud of your man in the Whitehouse!

(you can claim you don't support the orange taint, but as long as you still call yourself a Republican you are okay belonging to a party that would elevate this man to our highest office and forever taint the office of the president)

Comment

Gonna defend joe again. I hate the GOP with the fire of a thousand suns but any Republican voter who has come around to a belated recognition of how awful Dump is should be welcomed, not abused. We can only influence the future, and every person who joins the good guys, or at any rate who opposes the bad guys, is doing the Lord's work.

Think how difficult it would be to switch party vote from X to Y, or at least to refrain from X, especially in these times, and especially after a lifelong skein of votes for X. Would any of us be aware and disciplined enough if the rot had set in on our side?

It's easy for me to oppose Dump -- history and my partisanship align. The real heroes of this age are those who will defy their partisanship, maybe just for one cycle, and not facilitate evil. We are not being tested so we should be careful on our high horse; they are.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Gonna defend joe again. I hate the GOP with the fire of a thousand suns but any Republican voter who has come around to a belated recognition of how awful Dump is should be welcomed, not abused. We can only influence the future, and every person who joins the good guys, or at any rate who opposes the bad guys, is doing the Lord's work.

Think how difficult it would be to switch party vote from X to Y, or at least to refrain from X, especially in these times, and especially after a lifelong skein of votes for X. Would any of us be aware and disciplined enough if the rot had set in on our side?

It's easy for me to oppose Dump -- history and my partisanship align. The real heroes of this age are those who will defy their partisanship, maybe just for one cycle, and not facilitate evil. We are not being tested so we should be careful on our high horse; they are.
                        the day the Democrats nominated someone like Trump would be the day I'm no longer a Democrat. How many of the "never Trumps" in congress are now sucking his dick every chance they get?

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                          the day the Democrats nominated someone like Trump would be the day I'm no longer a Democrat.
                          I believe I would as well, however we aren't being tested so it's not a fair comparison. Presumably conservatives would all say that if a genuine threat came from their party they would oppose it. We are equal on hypotheticals -- the real test is realizing that the threat has happened and the call is coming from inside the house. We should treat every conservative who does the right thing and turns to fight Dump as a godd-mn miracle, particularly since we have no idea what percentage of us would actually do the same.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The most important thing right now is to find a way to get the truth into the mainstream. Get real journalism into the mainstream. The White House and the 33-38 percent (I keep hearing different numbers on the telly) need to be surgically removed from the day to day conversation. They're all a complete waste of time.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              The most important thing right now is to find a way to get the truth into the mainstream. Get real journalism into the mainstream. The White House and the 33-38 percent (I keep hearing different numbers on the telly) need to be surgically removed from the day to day conversation. They're all a complete waste of time.
                              They are like the people back in the day who only got their news from local newspapers and radio that were controlled by far right syndicates. While they didn't show up in the national dialog they were probably about the same third of the country: rural, low information, reactionary. Talk Radio and Fox did not create these people, they just found them and gave them a national platform. But they aren't growing -- the same cultural walls that make it impossible to deprogram them also leave them hermetically sealed in their programming with no way to spread the disease. You can see the right has now abandoned all those abstract economic messages they used to think were winning the day and has reverted to unabashedly reactionary and xenophobic cultural messaging about a "strong white, Christian nation." That's the evergreen glue of the right. "Small government" and "fiscal conservative" are just tools they use to oppose liberals and moderates when they are in power -- they are tactical rhetoric.
                              Last edited by Kepler; 01-03-2018, 08:04 AM.
                              Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                They are like the people back in the day who only got their news from local newspapers and radio that were controlled by far right syndicates. While they didn't show up in the national dialog they were probably about the same third of the country: rural, low information, reactionary. Talk Radio and Fox did not create these people, they just found them and gave them a national platform. But they aren't growing -- the same cultural walls that make it impossible to deprogram them also leave them hermetically sealed in their programming with no way to spread the disease. You can see the right has now abandoned all those abstract economic messages they used to think were winning the day and has reverted to unabashedly reactionary and xenophobic cultural messaging about a "strong white, Christian nation." That's the evergreen glue of the right. "Small government" and "fiscal conservative" are just tools they use to oppose liberals and moderates when they are in power -- they are tactical rhetoric.
                                Good post.

Comment

Working...
                                X