Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:26 - One million tweets DC!

How bad would the fallout be in Minnesota if he took out Chicago, Seattle, or LA?
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
      Even when the other side is North Korea/Kim Jong Un, Trump manages to be the heel. Amazing.
      That’s the bizarre thing. After years of being laughed at while sitting at the kids table, Kim has finally found his equal to spar with. And Trumpy takes the bait every time like a ******** golden retriever. (Wait, “rhymes with betarted” is profanity? What Kum guzzling whore came up with the rules?)
      Last edited by geezer; 01-02-2018, 08:18 PM.
      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

I'm starting to understand what the "Cold War Kids" went through with a constant threat of catastrophe
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
          That’s the bizarre thing. After years of being laughed at while sitting at the kids table, Kim has finally found his equal to spar with. And Trumpy takes the bait every time like a ******** golden retriever. (Wait, “rhymes with betarted” is profanity? What Kum guzzling whore came up with the rules?)
          Good point, but I'd say Trump is not Kim's equal; he's his toy.

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
            Golden retrievers are wonderful animals. Please don’t ever insult them by comparing trump to one again, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              How bad would the fallout be in Minnesota if he took out Chicago, Seattle, or LA?
              Winds rarely blow Northwest. You're safe if Chicago is hit. I'd worry about Seattle and you should be fine if LA is a cinder.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Depends on the breeze.....
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Golden retrievers are wonderful animals. Please don’t ever insult them by comparing trump to one again, please.
                  You’re right. I did try to qualify it but that still wouldn’t be stupid enough to compare to Trumpy.
                  Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    They are known for eating their own poop....it seems an appropriate comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      I'd be worried about Mpls also, given that we have 3M and Honeywell.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        Winds rarely blow Northwest. You're safe if Chicago is hit. I'd worry about Seattle and you should be fine if LA is a cinder.
                        LA is a cinder.
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

If they launch, I hope their math is terrible and it lands right on my house.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                            If they launch, I hope their math is terrible and it lands right on my house.
                            I'd also rather have it land on my place compared to a few hundred miles away.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

If MN is in trouble the war is already lost and you're probably better off dead anyway. You are way down on the target list.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                                If MN is in trouble the war is already lost and you're probably better off dead anyway. You are way down on the target list.
                                I would say we are probably higher than you think we are.

Comment

Working...
                                X