Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:26 - One million tweets DC!

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    And just so we can all be proud, half of Puerto Rico still without electricity.

Making America Great Again. All you Trump apologists should be ashamed.
    Puerto Rico is filled with Brown People and isnt a state...they arent 'Murica duh! Average Trumper thinks they are Mexican. Average Republican couldnt find it on a map.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      We gave them the stuff. Not our fault Sally Struthers, or whomever leads that country, is keeping it all for herself.
      Oh honey...Alex must not have kissed you at Midnight last night. So sorry Snowflake.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Puerto Rico is filled with Brown People and isnt a state...they arent 'Murica duh! Average Trumper thinks they are Mexican. Average Republican couldnt find it on a map.
        Ah, tonight's commentary is very important because I hear that President Ford wants to make Puerto Rico a steak! ... Now, why does he have to make them a steak? I didn't think those people even liked meat. ... Now, let me warn all of you. If you make Puerto Rico a steak, the next thing they'll want is a baked potato! With sour cream and chives and little tiny bacon bits and pieces of toast! And then they'll probably want a salad bar! Why, they'll be lined up for miles! If President Ford wants to be remembered as a great president in his final days, he should do something about the price of coffee! Not steak! It's outrageous! I can't believe what that man is doing-
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
          Trouble is, that’s 100k that are out and identifiable. Kill them, you’d have 3 million who had been on the fence, or hidden members, or just Klan-curious who’d welcome the war by dusting off their rifles and unpacking their survival stash of ammo. Immediate escalation and widespread death of normal people. (And the 3M are beloved and respected of 30M etc)
          Yup. Terrible idea even in a hypothetical. You cant kill them all, and if you leave 1 alive the infestation will reform.
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            half the island or half the population?
            Population. It was exposed in El Nuevo Dia a few weeks ago. Besides, does it really matter? We are 3 months since the hurricane, and some still don't even have water. Had this happened on the US mainland, heads would be rolling in Washington.

The response from this administration has been pathetic. They should have had a fleet of helicopters down there helping set up a new grid, but the Army Corps response has been really weak. And the Army Corps is directly under the command of dump.

Comment

half the island or half the population?
              Population, I'm assuming. If you're so curious, feel free to search for yourself.

In either case, what difference does it make? Been what, three months? Heckuva job, Trumpy.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                Population, I'm assuming. If you're so curious, feel free to search for yourself.

In either case, what difference does it make? Been what, three months? Heckuva job, Trumpy.
                You made the claim - cite a source.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  Ah, tonight's commentary is very important because I hear that President Ford wants to make Puerto Rico a steak! ... Now, why does he have to make them a steak? I didn't think those people even liked meat. ... Now, let me warn all of you. If you make Puerto Rico a steak, the next thing they'll want is a baked potato! With sour cream and chives and little tiny bacon bits and pieces of toast! And then they'll probably want a salad bar! Why, they'll be lined up for miles! If President Ford wants to be remembered as a great president in his final days, he should do something about the price of coffee! Not steak! It's outrageous! I can't believe what that man is doing-
                  que?

dump can be putting more military resources there to rebuild the power system. But he lets independent power companies from New York and Florida do it.

The fact that you want to make such a dumb joke about it is odd. You forget that these are US citizens, some without power since Irma. How can anyone stand this treatment of fellow Americans?

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                    que?

dump can be putting more military resources there to rebuild the power system. But he lets independent power companies from New York and Florida do it.

The fact that you want to make such a dumb joke about it is odd. You forget that these are US citizens, some without power since Irma. How can anyone stand this treatment of fellow Americans?
                    Whooooooooooooosh.

(btw, it's from a very old episode of Saturday Night Live)
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Ohhh, baby. I'm so sorry the truthfulness of your boy's incompetence has caused you such a sads. Things will get better. Your beautiful, wonderful tax cut is on its way. Soon, you too will be a member of the 1%.

Comment

Whooooooooooooosh.

Still not a joking matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          Ohhh, baby. I'm so sorry the truthfulness of your boy's incompetence has caused you such a sads. Things will get better. Your beautiful, wonderful tax cut is on its way. Soon, you too will be a member of the 1%.
                          status.pr
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

So you can read it- https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ria/992135001/

And that's 55% two days ago.

Comment

Whooooooooooooosh.

Yes, it's a good time to make a joke when millions of people don't have power. Got it.

You are pathetic.

Comment

That site (which I posted a long time ago) traces power generation, not that it's actually getting to the population. So you know.

Comment

Working...
                                X