This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    Korok leafs are only so affective against other airborne enemies.
    Hahahahahaaha.
    Also I need more koroks myself

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:26 - One million tweets DC!

Bannon will appear before the House committee on the Russia affair next Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
        Why does Norway need 52 jets for 148,728 mi² of land?
        Get it right.

Yesterday's WH agenda for the day said "Normay".
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Trump's own supporters might behead him if he signs this. Expect Coulter to lead the charge.

Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 01-11-2018, 02:47 PM.

Comment

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/...-wall-would-go

Senior White House adviser Kellyane Conway said Wednesday president Trump “discovered” there was no need for his wall to cover the entire U.S.-Mexico border to work, which experts have been saying since 2016 and Trump himself even referenced back in July.

But Conway made it sound like a revelation. She explained some of the president’s reasoning in an interview with CNN: "There are rivers involved, I'm told.”

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

That sound was the collective head asplode of every Trump supporter who ever chanted, "BUILD! THE! WALL!"

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                That sound was the collective head asplode of every Trump supporter who ever chanted, "BUILD! THE! WALL!"
                I don't think so. Trump will tell them what to think and they will think it.

Comment

Please, they all know brown people can't swim

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                    I don't think so. Trump will tell them what to think and they will think it.
                    "Everyone was saying: Just build a wall. But I told them, you can't just build a wall. Because I've studied the area, I know more about that border than the people who live along it. There are places where you can't have a wall, you'll have American citizens, good, patriotic American citizens, on the other side of that wall. And then there's the land itself, you have rivers in the path, and other geographical features that prevent you from putting a solid wall there. See, I've studied it, cause I'm smart. And so I told them, this is how we're gonna do it. And they're gonna do it that way, cause I told them to."

And his supporters will eat that chit right up. "See, he's so much smarter than those other politicians. Bout time we had some common sense in Washington".
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Stay classy, Dotard

This really is the Presidency of your racist drunk uncle.

Comment

Stay classy, Dotard

This really is the Presidency of your racist drunk uncle.
                        Like I've said a million times. That statue in NY Harbor? Tear the ****ing thing down.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Like I've said a million times. That statue in NY Harbor? Tear the ****ing thing down.
                          It’ll be replaced with a nude statue of ivanka soon

Comment

Gee, why don't more people from Normay want to come here?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              It’ll be replaced with a nude statue of ivanka soon
                              Nobody gets to see Ivanka nude but Daddy.

Comment

Thanks to Trump, the phrase "Ugly American" returns to prominence. While the market is soaring, worldwide respect for the U.S. plummets.
                                The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X