This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Maybe because you're throwing around the word "racist" to mean anyone who disagrees with you, and because you thought that's what got you a win during the 08 and 12 elections, you think you can keep the charade going. It's old, tired, and the fine folks of this country see right past it.
    No he isn't. Learn to read Snowflake.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:26 - One million tweets DC!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Kirstjen Nielsen (Homeland Security) is on FOX this morning. Where does Trump find these white women who carry his water regarding his racist comments? She sounds exactly like Flaggy does on here explaining everything. It's sad. This country is lost.
      $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Spokespeople are paid enough to forget their morals.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Too funny.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...id=mailsignout
        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

Greed and confirmation bias make a very powerful union.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

If your morals are for sale you probably aren't that moral.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
              If your morals are for sale you probably aren't that moral.
              That's the point.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Everybody has a price.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Everybody has a price.
                  http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/wwe_larg...ar_Man_bio.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Everybody has a price.
                    A NC-winning goal with .05 seconds left against the Gophers would probably buy just about anything from me. Even a regional game would work.
                    Last edited by burd; 01-14-2018, 11:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                      A NC-winning goal with .05 seconds left against the Gophers would probably buy just about anything from me. Even a regional game would work.
                      Get a Holy Cross diploma.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        Get a Holy Cross diploma.
                        We Sioux fans have milked the HC teat about dry.

Not that it's not still fun to suck on it now and then.

Comment

Don’t be that guy.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            You can't say you're for merit based immigration and then call 1/2 the planet ****hole countries. A lot of the immigration we're going to get and need is going to come from those countries and there are a lot of great kids and merit based people coming from there. Sorry, if you're from Norway you're not going to move here. Norway is a better place to live right now then here. In fact they could call us ****hole and not be wrong.

And, the countries he referred to as ****hole and the country he wants immigration from (Norway) shows a bias that is clearly racist. Period. He's a racist. There is no doubt about that. None. And having a white woman on Fox News Sunday defending that racism this morning makes me sick to my stomach.
                            Luckily they are ****holes, otherwise peeps wouldn’t want to leave them and come to the us!
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

How's your swamp? https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ties-to-devos/

A company that once had financial ties to Education Secretary Betsy DeVos was one of two firms selected Thursday by the Education Department to help the agency collect overdue student loans. The deal could be worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

The decision to award contracts to Windham Professionals and Performant Financial Corp. — a company DeVos invested in before becoming secretary — arrives a month after a federal judge ordered the department to complete its selection of a loan collector to put an end to a messy court battle. Windham and Performant beat out nearly 40 other bidders for contracts valued at up to $400 million, but their win may be short-lived if the losing companies fight the decision.

“The selection of only two [companies] opens the door to protests from the unsuccessful bidders,” Michael Tarkan, senior research analyst at Compass Point, wrote in a research note on Performant. “Based on prior contract awards, we would not be surprised to see protests, lawsuits and appeals which could all delay the start date for the new contract.”

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

A US senator has compared our President (of his own party) to Joe Stalin. But I guess he’s just a RINO snowflake or whatever so everything’s fine...
                                Even I, The most generous and hopeful of lifelong conservatives (also “the least racist person ever” and a “very stable genius”) is almost completely without hope for the future at this point. Kill me now.
                                Elise Jordan, not only a conservative but still an admitted Republican, summed up my despair for Time today. How did we end up here?
                                Last edited by geezer; 01-14-2018, 10:29 PM.
                                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X