Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:26 - One million tweets DC!

Certainly an interesting approach to DACA: https://michaelsavage.com/2018/01/11...take-out-dish/

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Only thing I knew about the Central Park Five at the time was that it was something that happened in the late 80's. Now I've had a chance to actually look at the case. He thought they were guilty, and eventually proved to be not. He was clearly taking a hard stance on rape. That has nothing to do with racism whatsoever.

As for the housing, Trump has proved himself, when he was in charge and not his father, to be quite the contrary, and sheltering many people, including minorities. Once again, you're placing his father's sins onto him because he happened to work for the company at the time.

Neither makes him a racist.
      There's nothing wrong with calling out nazis. Well you obviously think there is but that's on you.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
        There's nothing wrong with calling out nazis. Well you obviously think there is but that's on you.
        When did I ever think there's something wrong with that? You're the one obsessing over that specific group receiving special attention.

Comment

He thought they were guilty, and eventually proved to be not. He was clearly taking a hard stance on rape. That has nothing to do with racism whatsoever.
          The Central Park Five were exonerated in 2002 when somebody else confessed to the crime and DNA proved that confession to be accurate. Trump said the CP5 were guilty because they shouldn't have been there in the first place the same week the 'grab'em by the *****' tape came out in 2016.
          Originally posted by dicaslover
          Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
          Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Doesn't sound like a racist to me:

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
              The Central Park Five were exonerated in 2002 when somebody else confessed to the crime and DNA proved that confession to be accurate. Trump said the CP5 were guilty because they shouldn't have been there in the first place the same week the 'grab'em by the *****' tape came out in 2016.
              And once again, where does racism play into this?

Comment

I believe that's called pandering, Flag. Like when he said he would be the most LGBT friendly president ever and then banned transgender people from joining the military.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

And once again, where does racism play into this?
                  Seeing as he was bragging about his own sexual assault, I'm pretty sure calling an indisputably innocent person guilty was not purely out of "taking a tough stance on sexual assault".

Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Comment

When did I ever think there's something wrong with that?
                    IDK like 2 posts ago.

Comment

guys...

This thread is like going to the zoo and there's a bunch of teenagers throwing sticks at a caged hyena because it makes funny noises.
                      What's the point?
                      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Seeing as he was bragging about his own sexual assault, I'm pretty sure calling an indisputably innocent person guilty was not purely out of "taking a tough stance on sexual assault".
                        They didn't know the person was "indisputably innocent" until 13 years later. Even if Trump stated that he believed his stance was incorrect in hindsight, you'd still hold him to his 1989 decision using 2002 evidence.

Comment

Even if Trump stated that he believed his stance was incorrect in hindsight,
                          We'll never know since he didn't.

Comment

We'll never know since he didn't.
                            But why waste his time? He knows how the left operates. Not only would they hold him to the old decision, they'd say that he admits that he makes mistakes, which can be a disqualifying trait for many. Last thing you want on "the button" is a second-guesser, because that's the opportunity the enemy needs.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              And I'm sure that people are just lining up to visit Haiti and Africa.
                              Donnie's kids seem to like visiting Africa.

Oh, wait.....................................
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

From the Wall Street Journal...
                                Trump Lawyer Arranged $130,000 Payment for Adult-Film Star’s Silence

A lawyer for President Donald Trump arranged a $130,000 payment to a former adult-film star a month before the 2016 election as part of an agreement that precluded her from publicly discussing an alleged sexual encounter with Mr. Trump, according to people familiar with the matter.

Michael Cohen, who spent nearly a decade as a top attorney at the Trump Organization, arranged payment to the woman, Stephanie Clifford, in October 2016 after her lawyer negotiated the nondisclosure agreement with Mr. Cohen, these people said.

Ms. Clifford, whose stage name is Stormy Daniels, has privately alleged the encounter with Mr. Trump took place after they met at a July 2006 celebrity golf tournament in Lake Tahoe, these people said. Mr. Trump married Melania Trump in 2005.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X