Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45:26 - One million tweets DC!

there's a good buck in that racket.

Re: POTUS 45:26 - One million tweets DC!

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Trump is an idiot.

Oh, and this came down today.

Good luck with that.
    good luck?

mookie can't use his personal cell phone when he is on the trading floor at the home office. like as in you think this isn't common?
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Serious question - why would anyone be allowed to use an unsecured line in the White House to begin with, even before Dump was sworn in?
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

wubba lubba dub dub

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Serious question - why would anyone be allowed to use an unsecured line in the White House to begin with, even before Dump was sworn in?
    Family stuff - kid broke his leg, that type of stuff. Maybe. Other than that, I couldn't fathom a reason.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Florida gov doesn’t want Florida to be included in the newly expanded offshore drilling.
    He’s yours, you own the orange POS. Enjoy the sight of the oil rigs from your beaches

RIP Liberalism 6/27/2018 ScoobyDoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by St. Clown View Post
    Family stuff - kid broke his leg, that type of stuff. Maybe. Other than that, I couldn't fathom a reason.
    That's what I was thinking but I guess I'm wrong. If they want to lock it down so be it.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Florida gov doesn’t want Florida to be included in the newly expanded offshore drilling.
    He’s yours, you own the orange POS. Enjoy the sight of the oil rigs from your beaches
    Too bad. Drill, baby, drill.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Opposite Girl

Quote Originally Posted by mookie1995 View Post
    good luck?

mookie can't use his personal cell phone when he is on the trading floor at the home office. like as in you think this isn't common?
    I can use my personal cell phone in the office all the time. My company has blocked access to personal email sites so I use my phone to check my personal email.

Yep, still here

Trump's lawyers are now trying to stop publication of Wolff's book...and force him to apologize to Trump.

His lawyers are not good.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Quote Originally Posted by bronconick View Post
    Trump's lawyers are now trying to stop publication of Wolff's book...and force him to apologize to Trump.

And meanwhile pre sales have gone up

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    To be fair this made me literally laugh out loud. With the possible exception of Gerry Ford, name me one president who was not narcissistic.
    Jimmy Carter doesn't strike me as someone who would fall in love with his own reflection....

So apparently, this book claims that Ivanka wants to run for POTUS.

The more we hear about it, the more this book sounds like recycled tabloid fodder. Or at least, it does to me.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Yep, still here

It's probably trashy like all the dreck conservatives picked up during Obama's Presidency. But Trump decided to Streisand it, so it'll be a global best seller and easy to believe because we're talking about a compulsive liar.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Made in the USA

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    A lot of closed areas, at least in the MIC, have relaxed their policies about handheld communications devices, what with the popularization of said devices and corresponding "inconveniences". I'm sure the White House, like a lot of the MIC, classifies and declassifies different rooms when the need arises, and only classified conversation happens with STE/STU anyway.
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    I can use my personal cell phone in the office all the time. My company has blocked access to personal email sites so I use my phone to check my personal email.
    Bet the boss loves walking past Scarlett and seeing her plugging away on her phone

Wonders what she is paying for!!

Quote Originally Posted by RENCEB View Post
    Jimmy Carter doesn't strike me as someone who would fall in love with his own reflection....
    Who hasn’t seen pictures of jimmy with a hammer building houses for humanity?

Yep, still here

Quote Originally Posted by bronconick View Post

And in response to the threat, they're releasing it tomorrow instead of next Tuesday.

Opposite Girl
    Quote Originally Posted by mookie1995 View Post
    Bet the boss loves walking past Scarlett and seeing her plugging away on her phone

Wonders what she is paying for!!
    If you ever met my boss you would see that she is on her personal cell more than I am!

I'm guessing there isn't much in the way of classified data hanging out at your work. For an environment like the White House I would have thought no cell phones was already the standard. Heck, we aren't even allowed to wear fitbits because they have the ability to store and transmit data.

LOL

President Donald Trump’s lawyers are expanding their crusade against a new book that gives a behind-the-scenes account of the White House.

In a letter sent Thursday to “Fire and Fury” author Michael Wolff and his publisher, Trump attorney Charles Harder demanded that the book, which reached No. 1 on the Amazon best-seller list Wednesday, not be published or disseminated. A copy of the letter obtained by NBC News cites defamation, libel and “actual malice” among the alleged wrongdoings in the book, which is due to be released on Tuesday.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...l-book-n834636

If you ever met my boss you would see that she is on her personal cell more than I am!

(Truth be told Mookie would go in the chitter and read his phone there!)

Thread Information