Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:26 - One million tweets DC!

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    A lot of that was Stalin doing housecleaning. Can't fix that by taking out the Nazis.
    Stalin is "underrated" as a mass killer. AFAIK, only Pol Pot has more stats than him. Hitler is rookie stuff.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Stalin is "underrated" as a mass killer. AFAIK, only Pol Pot has more stats than him. Hitler is rookie stuff.
      Mao tops them all.

Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I knew I forgot someone. Thanks.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

The Dumpies are putting their best foot forward in Montana.
          That used to be a great "affordable" ski town up until about 10 years ago. Not so much anymore, between upper-middle class, Republican-leaning retirees escaping Seattle, Portland, and Denver, and now rich white supremacists apparently taking up residence. I think the median home price there went north of $400k a few years ago - still a bargain compared to better known resort areas, but hardly a secret/cheap place to live anymore.

Mao tops them all.
          And those are only the "confirmed" estimations. I figure Stalin's numbers were considerably higher. And certainly, the entire Kim "dynasty" in NK has killed more than that.
          Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 12-31-2017, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            Naive question:
            But violation of what statue(s) is Mr. Mueller looking for?

I'm assuming it's something relating to elections and falsification and foreign influences and foreign money. I've never read the sections of US Code in question. Can someone point them out? I really would like to read them.
            He's looking for any sort of process crime in order to destroy reputation.

Comment

After th eheadliner, about half an hour in, Alex Jones admits he's going to enjoy paying more taxes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8PQz3xhro4

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                He's looking for any sort of process crime in order to destroy reputation.
                Just like Ken Starr.

Comment

After th eheadliner, about half an hour in, Alex Jones admits he's going to enjoy paying more taxes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8PQz3xhro4
                  And some poor dumb suckers out there believe him, no matter how many times they've been conned.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                    That has to be the section of US Code.
                    So google it, smart guy. Or are you just "asking the question"?
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

And just so we can all be proud, half of Puerto Rico still without electricity.

Making America Great Again. All you Trump apologists should be ashamed.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

We gave them the stuff. Not our fault Sally Struthers, or whomever leads that country, is keeping it all for herself.

Comment

We gave them the stuff. Not our fault Sally Struthers, or whomever leads that country, is keeping it all for herself.
                          Prove it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I always kinda wonder, as with the Klan and/or the Birchers: what are we talking about, here, nationally? 100k, at the very most, out of 300M?

What if we just out of the blue struck first? I'm only hypothesizing, you understand, but what if we just wiped them out in one go?

We'd need about 10k assassins, all of who would then immediately turn themselves in, plead guilty, and go to the chair. Would that, for 110k total lives, be the end of it? Or would the insects just regenerate?

Could Germany have saved all the 25M casualties of the European theater of WW2 at the price of 100k murders and 10k executions? I'm not asking whether that would be a moral choice -- I presume it's not. But: would it work? Is the poison of far right reaction forever with us because of the interaction of ape brains with general social and economic contexts, or is it carried by particular ape brains which could, in theory, be erased from genetic possibility?
                            Trouble is, that’s 100k that are out and identifiable. Kill them, you’d have 3 million who had been on the fence, or hidden members, or just Klan-curious who’d welcome the war by dusting off their rifles and unpacking their survival stash of ammo. Immediate escalation and widespread death of normal people. (And the 3M are beloved and respected of 30M etc)
                            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

half the island or half the population?
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I always kinda wonder, as with the Klan and/or the Birchers: what are we talking about, here, nationally? 100k, at the very most, out of 300M?

What if we just out of the blue struck first? I'm only hypothesizing, you understand, but what if we just wiped them out in one go?

We'd need about 10k assassins, all of who would then immediately turn themselves in, plead guilty, and go to the chair. Would that, for 110k total lives, be the end of it? Or would the insects just regenerate?

Could Germany have saved all the 25M casualties of the European theater of WW2 at the price of 100k murders and 10k executions? I'm not asking whether that would be a moral choice -- I presume it's not. But: would it work? Is the poison of far right reaction forever with us because of the interaction of ape brains with general social and economic contexts, or is it carried by particular ape brains which could, in theory, be erased from genetic possibility?
                                So glad Trump is going to use Oliver North to set up a new clandestine Intelligence Agency...worked so well for Reagan
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X