Clear All

• The "There's no Special Prosecutor thread?" thread

Mueller mulls.
    Strzok struck.
    Mistresses.
    Texts.
    "Insurance policies."
    Lies to the FBI over legal actions.
    Much of the same crew investigating "emails" and "collusion".
    A former MI6 guy's dossier funded by whom exactly.
    And the FBI IG lurking invisibly behind all of this.

Hand this to Random House and they'd laugh you to the street.

All that said, where's my manila envelope?

Discuss.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Re: The "There's no Special Prosecutor thread?" thread

And you think your job sucks.

Meet Michael Horowitz.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ler/965396001/

He's had to at minimum peripherally look into:
    - Fast and Furious
    - DEA drug parties in Columbia
    - "Emailz!!!" investigations procedures
    - Collusion investigation procedures

I'm guessing his Christmas card list is pretty short. < insert jokes here about his name being Horowitz >
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

he will be fired soon anyhow....
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        At this point, that's the very last thing that'll happen.

The investigation has done enough damage to itself to allow it to be painted as damaged goods. USA Today is pointing out problems (see above) and they are far from Trumpists.

Why would Trump get rid of that when he can cry "victim" and "swamp!" instead. The only thing Trump likes more than puffing himself up is playing the victim.
        Last edited by The Sicatoka; 12-26-2017, 10:37 AM.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          They'll just transfer him to the Uranium One investigation.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            They'll just transfer him to the Uranium One investigation.
            Supposedly the FBI IG is looking at that investigation also.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

All of this to question the base investigation that is looking into a foreign county illegally getting involved with our election.

Why people question that investigation is beyond me. Should be easy to support that, since so many are so concerned about other counties and all.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                All of this to question the base investigation that is looking into a foreign county illegally getting involved with our election.

Why people question that investigation is beyond me.
                What is the basis of the claims of a foreign power getting involved in a US election? The Steele Dossier? So the FBI is basing investigations on paid political opposition research, research that even the FBI questions its veracity? (same link)

That by itself (the FBI as a political weapon) should terrify our democracy. (We expect the partisan non-sensical crap from Congress.)

I sure hope the FBI has more than that; otherwise, this is damage to their reputation of being factual and neutral that will follow them for decades.
                Last edited by The Sicatoka; 12-26-2017, 04:27 PM.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  What is the basis of the claims of a foreign power getting involved in a US election? The Steele Dossier? So the FBI is basing investigations on paid political opposition research, research that even the FBI questions its veracity? (same link)

That by itself (the FBI as a political weapon) should terrify our democracy. (We expect the partisan non-sensical crap from Congress.)

I sure hope the FBI has more than that; otherwise, this is damage to their reputation of being factual and neutral that will follow them for decades.
                  We have a medical thread in case you hurt your back carrying all that water for Trump.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

I love how the tainted and fake investigation has resulted in four indictments and two guilty pleas...so far.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

The FBI was a political weapon simply because they began an investigation based on information that was revealed by opposition research? That's quite a leap. They saw the allegations in the dossier, looked into it further and found at least some of it credible. So they started their own investigation. That's how it's supposed to work.

Comment

Jesus, you really are a dumbass.

Just cause the FBI can't confirm some of the revelations contained in the dossier, does not mean the entire document is questionable. What about the parts that they have confirmed?

As far as a foreign country involving themselves in our election process, did you miss the news about Russian paid organizations planting fake news on Twitter and Facebook? You know, confirmed to have happened.

Paid political opposition research initiated by a conservative online organization, funded by a wealthy donor to Marco Rubio. But I guess you either missed, or just intentionally leaving that little fact out, in your effort to make some sort of point. What that point is, other than blatant water carrying for Donald Trump, I don't know.

But yeah, you're a non-partisan libertarian.

Your USA Today article you linked to seemingly to show a slam dunk "Mueller is crooked" claim, was nothing more than a bunch of speculations and what-ifs.

For a supposedly intelligent person, you seem to post, and believe, a lot of really stupid ****.
                        Last edited by rufus; 12-26-2017, 05:25 PM.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

It's a cautionary tale that intelligent people, if exposed to a steady diet of propaganda and the confirmation bias of being with people who think alike, start saying and worse believing really dumb stuff. This obviously applies to everyone regardless of partisanship.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Based on what he's posted on this board, I have been unable to confirm the existence of any sort of intelligence or critical thinking whatsoever. So the only conclusion that can be drawn is that he must be a blithering idiot.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              Based on what he's posted on this board, I have been unable to confirm the existence of any sort of intelligence or critical thinking whatsoever. So the only conclusion that can be drawn is that he must be a blithering idiot.
                              Still, we all have to be careful. The insidious thing about bias is, undetected and/or uncorrected, it can reduce smart people to the level of average people. There are few enough smart people that we can't afford to lessen that number.
                              Last edited by Kepler; 12-27-2017, 04:24 AM.
                              Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                              X