X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2018 - cheaters never win, except for the super bowls and stuff

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
    Hue Jackson will keep his job for now. What dirt does he have on Jimmy Haslam?
    Ownership is merely recognizing Garbage In = Garbage Out. The coach doesn't procure the talent, that's the GM. That org was a train wreck before Jackson joined, no reason to blame him. Yet.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      On the good side, Ben wasn't there so nobody was raped.
      Alledged
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

You're alleging that there was no rape? Do you have proof, mookie?
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          You're alleging that there was no rape? Do you have proof, mookie?
          If wet the clit, you must acquit

Comment

I’m speechless right now. I dont know if I should laugh or cringe.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Johnny Cochran is a 2nd uncle twice removed

Comment

If Ben Roethlisberger was a Hollywood producer, he would have had to resign his position by now....
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  If Ben Roethlisberger was a Hollywood producer, he would have had to resign his position by now....
                  If Ben adds 80 lbs you may have a taller Harvey Weinstein there

Comment

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say any place called Tequila Cowboy is not a high-class joint.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say any place called Tequila Cowboy is not a high-class joint.
                      Just cause there isn’t one in Augusta or Portland doesn’t mean one can judge

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say any place called Tequila Cowboy is a gay bar.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          I often do both when it comes to mookie posts...
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            Neither is Shotgun Willie's.

(Infamous Glendale strip club where Matt Prater got crunked up which led to the Broncos cutting him and the Lions signing him - I always mouth "Thanks for Prater" when I drive past.)
                            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                              Neither is Shotgun Willie's.

(Infamous Glendale strip club where Matt Prater got crunked up which led to the Broncos cutting him and the Lions signing him - I always mouth "Thanks for Prater" when I drive past.)
                              Seems like a nice man.

At about 3 a.m. on August 2, 2011, as we reported at the time, Greenwood Village police officers were called to the community's Hyatt Hotel. There, four witnesses said they'd seen a purple Chevrolet Trailblazer smack a car in the parking lot.

Instead of checking out the damage, the driver reportedly split for the hotel lobby, where officers subsequently found a 22-year-old woman who worked at Shotgun Willie's. She told the cops she'd been riding in the Trailblazer with someone named "Matt P" -- but rather than stay with her at the Hyatt following the accident, he split, leaving her there.
                              Also a smart one.

He also abandoned the Trailblazer, a rental vehicle with a parking permit from the Broncos training facility sporting Prater's name. Also inside -- a duffel bag full of footballs.

At that point, the police began searching for Prater -- and they found him at a nearby La Quinta. He insisted that he hadn't consumed any liquor since 7 p.m. the evening before, yet the police report said he had booze on his breath and bloodshot eyes and fumbled throughout a field sobriety drill. A test subsequently put his blood alcohol content at .142, not quite double the legal standard for intoxication.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Yeah, sometimes the name of a bar is all you need to know to stay out of it. Ramrodders, Neil and Bob's place, etc.
                                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                                X