X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2018 - cheaters never win, except for the super bowls and stuff

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
    Vikings could expel a lot of demons this post season (they probably won't).

Avenging 2 NFC championship game losses against Saints and Falcons.
    Add beating the Steelers in the SB and it's a trifecta!!

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Does every NFL opponent potentially avenge a devastating Vikings loss?
    Clearly not with 0 SB wins so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
      Bills fans ought to be happy. Nobody saw that team going anywhere this year. They ought to open the vault for Garopollo next year. A real QB could make that team interesting.
      I agree. I was riding sky high yesterday, and no loss was gonna make me frown. I was just happy to be there. And Jimmy G ain't going anywhere. SF is gonna lock that sh* down. Besides, Bills need more than just a QB on offense. Shady is good and all, but he ain't getting younger, and their WR corps is okay, I suppose. Need to be better than okay to advance.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Does every NFL opponent potentially avenge a devastating Vikings loss?
        Jacksonville wouldn't. Interestingly enough, I can't remember the Patriots killing a season either. I know they've made the Vikings look stupid, but not when there's a ton on the line.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
          Jacksonville wouldn't. Interestingly enough, I can't remember the Patriots killing a season either. I know they've made the Vikings look stupid, but not when there's a ton on the line.
          As soon as I read what you had written this game came to mind,

http://articles.latimes.com/1994-11-...1_drew-bledsoe
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

I meant to say, in regards to Minneapolis's prep for the Super Bowl, they've erected concrete/chain link fence barriers along the sidewalks for S 4th St and S 4th St near the stadium. It's looking very Eastern European around here.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Seahawks fire their O-Line coach after he couldn't turn chicken **** into salad.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Carolina hires Norv Turner as OC. Can't wait to see how that works out.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                  Too funny

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                  I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                    He's usually done pretty well as an OC. As a HC, though, he's total dog****.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

London calling.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...id=mailsignout

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                        Only 3 games???
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

The Air Force did a test fly-by of the US Bank Stadium today. That was not a quiet event. They looked to be either a pair of F-18s or F-22s, but I only saw them for the briefest of seconds.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            The Air Force did a test fly-by of the US Bank Stadium today. That was not a quiet event. They looked to be either a pair of F-18s or F-22s, but I only saw them for the briefest of seconds.
                            Best reason to go to an Air Force game. It's always sad when they play an FCS school and the fly over is some prop plane from WWII. They break out the really good stuff for the other service academies and graduation.

Comment

Fly over of a closed stadium. That seems pointless.
                              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                                Fly over of a closed stadium. That seems pointless.
                                People in the stadium will hear the jets, I assure you. I heard them very easily a couple blocks away, and my office building has a closed roof.

Comment

Working...
                                X